Part One

When Alwyn woke she surprisingly felt good. Like, really good. She took in her surroundings and found herself in a white room, dressed in a white gown, bandages wrapped around her torso, and attached to a lot of wires.

That explains a lot. I'm in a medical wing. She thought to herself. I just hope they have good food cause I am starving! She giggled to herself. Look at her, captured by the First Order and all she can think about is food. A nurse walked in soon after and seemed glad that she was awake.

"We patched you up quite nicely. Since you're awake the commander will be in soon to talk with you." The nurse informed her while checking her bandages and stats. Alwyn hoped that this commander was nicer than Kylo Ren. That man had no manners! She probably had bruises on her chin from his hard grip. But what could she really expect from anyone here, they killed everyone on Taurus. She was a prisoner and prisoners don't get respect.
The nurse had finished up while Alwyn was having the internal debate. She didn't have to wait long before the door opened to reveal a man dressed in black robes. Kylo Ren. Shoot.

"Ah Commander. I was fixing to send someone to alert you that the girl had woken." Ren dismissed her with a wave of his hand and he took up stance at the foot of the bed. Alwyn hated awkward silences.

"Soooooo. What did you what to talk to me about?" She asks nonchalantly. Kylo Ren cocks his head as if confused.

"For someone who just watched their entire village and home planet die, you seem very unafraid." Alwyn didn't know what to say. She didn't feel like divulging her entire history in their first conversation but that seemed to be exactly where this was headed. He sure doesn't waste time.

"I don't think what you did on Taurus was right by any means. You murdered innocent people. The people of Taurus were neutral so why kill them at all?"

"Not that you have any right to know why, but the Supreme Leader has decided that any planet not sided with the First Order, including neutral regions, must be eradicated." Kylo Ren stated. It was impossible to read the emotion behind the mask so Alwyn wasn't sure if he was irritated with her or just bored.

"Now, why are you not afraid? I sense no fear about you, which is unusual as you know who I am and what I have done." His hand drifted toward his lightsaber, " and I suggest answering. There are much worse ways of getting the information I desire." Alwyn had no reason to tempt his anger. The information she had wouldn't hurt anyone, if anything it might earn her some better feelings from her captors. A girl could dream.

"You call Taurus my home planet when it is actually not." Ren drew closer. This must interest him. Of all the things. "According to the locals there, my ship crashed about three weeks ago leaving me the only survivor. I was critically injured and when I woke I had no memories of anything before. I don't know anything about myself and I had just started to get settled when you guys attacked. I hadn't formed any personal relationships with anyone there so maybe that's why I'm not afraid. I don't agree with killing innocents but this is the middle of a war or so I'm told." Ren continued to stare at her so she figured she'd better continue. She sighed.

"I decided that since it seemed like I was given a chance for a second life that I was going to live it to the fullest with a positive attitude. I think there's always two sides to a story so I'm not going to judge you before I personally know you." With that Alwyn went silent and stared back at Ren. He stared back for so long that she thought he might have fallen asleep during her speech. He could do it all the time and no one would know. Alwyn made a mental point to get herself a helmet like that in the future.

"Do I get to ask questions now, because I have plenty." She giggled softly. Ren tilted his head but the question was only met with silence so she took that as a yes.

"Why did you take me instead of killing me like everyone else?" Silence.

"Okay then. What are you going to do with me?" Still silence. Little did Alwyn know, Kylo Ren didn't know the answers to the questions himself. This troubled and infuriated him greatly.

"You'll stay in here one more day to finish up your healing and then you will be moved to new quarters." With that, he quickly left the room. So much for answers.

Alwyn grew bored very quickly

Alwyn grew bored very quickly. She hated not having anything to keep her hands busy. There was nothing in the plain white room to even look at, not even a clock. Hours or maybe just minutes had passed by and she couldn't even tell. So she started thinking about her predicaments.

1. Kylo Ren. He seemed to fit all of the terrible stories that the people on Taurus had told her. She also sensed something else. There was more to him than there seemed and Alwyn was determined to get it out in the open.

2. Her place here. Alwyn didn't figure they'd kill her now or why even take her captive in the first place. She was a little stressed they would try to train her as a stormtrooper and she didn't know how she felt about killing for the First Order. Alwyn had considered herself neutral with the rest of Taurus and wasn't sure she wanted to conform to a side.

3. It was going to be a long twenty four hours.

————————
The pic above is Odeya Rush and she's kinda who I pictured to play Alwyn but you can picture anyone you want. Suggestions are very welcome!!!❤️❤️