Part Twelve

The kiss was a mistake. He was letting his emotions run out of control. Ren had worked so hard to keep the walls in his mind strong. Whether against Snoke or Alwyn he didn't know. There was just something about her. She saw the light that he tried to smother within himself. Kylo didn't want to admit it at first, but he was happy when he was with her. That was a feeling that he had almost forgotten. And she gave that back to him. Alwyn made him want to be a better man. She made him want to change everything. Alwyn was kind, compassionate, and had a wit to match even his. She had befriended Hux, a feet that still baffled Kylo. He continued to pace around his bedroom. He had left the medical room quickly after his mistake but he didn't miss the look of hurt that crossed Alwyn's face. That one look had made his heart ache. Causing her pain was the last thing that Kylo wanted but it seemed to be all that he was doing lately.

"ARGH!" Ren threw his helmet at the wall in his room. He didn't know what he was doing. He was dangerous. Alwyn would only get hurt. Did he like her? Well of course he did. Did he-did he love her? Kylo sighed. If you love something you have to let it go. Kylo knew what he had to do, but he didn't know if he had the strength to do it.
——————————

Alwyn watched as Kylo left the room. It was just a quick kiss but it had made her heart soar. She knew there had been a spark between them. That's why it hurt so much when he just left. No words where given in parting. Nothing. Alwyn sighed. Kylo was much different than when they had first met. His edges and softened and he was slowly letting her in. Kylo had shown her kindness and Alwyn knew he cared. He was just awkward with the whole emotions thing. Not that she was much better. Alwyn was stubborn. It was one of her best traits besides her sarcasm. So it took a lot for her to admit to herself that she liked Kylo. But when she did, she felt a weight lift off her chest. There was something deeper though. Alwyn was happy when she was around him. She didn't worry about her past life that was still unreachable for her. None of that mattered when she was with him. Did she love him? Alwyn's cheeks flushed at the thought and she pulled the medical bed blankets over her head. Dang .

———————
A/N
I know it's short but big things are coming....*evil laughing*