Part Six

The next few days passed relatively the same. Ren trained her with the same techniques until she could practically do them in her sleep. In that time, they had very few actual conversations. Alwyn didn't learn much about him, other than he seemed to have very strong anger issues and he always demanded respect. Both of those things drove Hux crazy, as he told Alwyn on several occasions when she wasn't training with Ren. She and Hux had become almost friends in the short time Alwyn had been on the ship. That fact made her very happy. If only Kylo would drop some of his walls. He seemed a little less cold with her at least, or she thought so. Until one day he decided to try something new in training. She was on the sparing mat getting into her fighting stance until Kylo Ren walked to the wall housing the rack of weapons and pulled down two wooden staffs tossing her one of them. Alwyn caught it and held it out warily.

"We will practice with these instead of lightsabers. You will not have a lightsaber as you are not a force wielder but your opponent might. You need to know how to defend against them." Ren swung his staff at her and she barely blocked it in time. The shock from the impact ran through her body. He was not going to go easy on her.  He swung again this time at her feet but twisted at the last second to catch her in the side. She gasped in pain at the hard blow.

"Harder. Try harder." He gritted his teeth at her.

"I'm trying." She blocked another hard blow, her arms becoming numb.

"No. You're not. You're weak." Kylo Ren's strikes were coming harder and faster. He moved with a quick agility and grace that could only come with years of practice. Alwyn wondered how many fights and deaths had come with those years.

Ren advanced on her, forcing her to back up. There was a threatening look in his eyes. He almost looked like he was in a trance. She blocked hit after hit but more and more started to land on her body. She was growing tired but Kylo seemed to only be getting stronger.

"Kylo, stop." He kept swinging at her even harder.

"Stop!" They were face to face now, her staff pushing against his to keep it from her face. Alwyn could feel her panic rising, her breathes growing short. Sweat drenched her forehead and her hair was plastered to her face. Kylo glared into her eyes with his blank, cold ones. What had happened to make him so angry? Why did he seem to be so bipolar? He's more emotional than a woman! In her moment of distraction, Ren got the upper hand and shoved her backwards. Alwyn lost her footing and fell. Her head hit a table and the last thing she saw was a slight look of panic in the eyes of Kylo Ren. 

——————————-A/NForgive me for such a small update but it's getting good, I promise😂 I thinking of doing a playlist for this story so keep an eye out! As always, I'm open to any suggestions or criticism! ❤️

——————————-
A/N
Forgive me for such a small update but it's getting good, I promise😂
I thinking of doing a playlist for this story so keep an eye out! As always, I'm open to any suggestions or criticism!
❤️