Part Three

It had been three days and Alwyn hadn't seen General Hux or even Kylo Ren. There had been clothes in her new room that fit her, thank goodness. The shirt, pants, and boots were all black unfortunately. Would it kill these people to have a little color?! At least she wasn't in a cold, dark cell somewhere as a forgotten prisoner. Well... she wasn't sure about the prisoner part yet. Did prisoners get nice rooms, hot showers and fresh food delivered to them? Alwyn doubted that every captive had the privileges she'd been given. Granted, there had been a stormtrooper stationed outside her door every time she'd opened it. But she had no where to even try to go, it's not like she had people to talk to on this ship. Boredom tried to creep into her mind again and after three days it was starting to win. She had read through the few books that she had found in the back of her closet. They were mostly on the history of the Galaxy but she found the parts about the Force and the Jedi interesting. Some of the townspeople on Taurus had talked about how Kylo Ren had some sort of power and Alwyn wondered if it had to do with this Force. She decided to ask him about it if she saw him again. Not that she'd had much luck at getting answers out of him. If she was ever going to get answers she was going to have to find him though. Alwyn opened the black door and stepped into the hallway, expecting the trooper to push her back in. When he made no move toward her, she walked across the hallway. General Hux did say Kylo Ren's room was across the hall if she needed anything. He said if she had an emergency. Well, if she was already a prisoner how much more trouble could she get in?
She raised her hand to knock but the door was ripped open before she could even make contact. The mask of Kylo Ren stared at her out of the darkness of the room.

"What do you want?" He sounded very irritated and Alwyn was seriously regretting her life choices.

"Oh my, somebody's cranky." It came out before her mind had time to process it. Dang. Dark cell here I come.

Kylo Ren seemed shocked into a momentary silence. "Do not speak to me like I am some petty officer. I am the commander of this ship and I will be treated as such." He leaned in very close. Alwyn's nose was almost pressed against the metal of his mask. "Do. You. Understand?" Now it was Alwyn's turn to become irritated. She had been left wondering what was to become of her for three days and she gets scolded like a child?!

"Well excuse me, your Grand High Dark Lordship. If someone would answer my questions and not leave me bored for days maybe I would be a bit more respectful!" That would get her put into a cell for sure, but at least she had told him off. Imagine her surprise when he opened the door more and folded his hands across his chest.

"I understand why you are frustrated. I have not had time to decide what to do with you as I have been busy running this ship." Was that sarcasm she detected? "You are not technically a prisoner, you can roam about the ship as long as a stormtrooper is with you, and I will decide soon what your permanent fate is." With that he shut the door in her face. Good to know his manners haven't improved.

The prospect of being able to wander the ship freely excited Alwyn greatly. She did a small happy dance in the hall before she remembered the trooper that stood behind her.

Alwyn turned and awkwardly shot finger guns at him but received nothing in return

Alwyn turned and awkwardly shot finger guns at him but received nothing in return. People here need to lighten up. Whistling a tune, Alwyn turned and started her exploration of the ship not aware of the black door that had cracked open or the eyes that followed her.
***********
Alwyn had taken turn after turn but had found nothing interesting. Until she smelt food. She followed her nose until she came into a large room full of people. Her nose had led her to the cafeteria and she was starving! Several eyes turned at her entrance and the whispers began. The officers had heard rumors of Kylo Ren bringing aboard a captive but none had figured it was a girl. They had all assumed it was scum from the Rebellion that held information or something valuable to the First Order. Not this tiny girl that sheepishly smiled back at the stares. Alwyn continued over to where the food was being served and filled up a plate. She took a seat in the corner and tried to mind her own business. Tried being the key word. An unmasked trooper sat down beside her, a little too close for her liking.

"So your Ren's new plaything? No one mentioned how pretty you were. Maybe I'll take you after Ren's finished with you." The man had moved his hand onto Alwyn's thigh.  She did not like what he was implying and she certainly didn't like him touching her.

"I am no one's "plaything" and I'm going to ask you nicely to move your hand." In return the man's hand only dug tighter into her leg most likely leaving bruises.

"No one would notice if you disappeared right now so I suggest you play nice little girl." His breath grazed her cheek and it gave Alwyn a courage boost.

"Like I said before, let me go or I'm going to hit you so hard it'll make your ancestors dizzy." Alwyn tried to move as far as she could away from him. The trooper let out a laugh and in that moment her lessened his hold on her leg. Alwyn took the opportunity and jabbed her hand as hard as she could into his nose. He jerked back and let out a yelp that attracted the attention of the surrounding tables. Blood was gushing out of his nose and Alwyn felt proud. Proud and extremely shaky. She jumped away from the man and into a hard surface. A hand turned her around and she came face to mask with none other than Kylo Ren.
——————
Over a 1000 words for this chapter! *Cue Alwyn's happy dance*
As always, thanks to all readers!❤️