reunions or refusions

"welcome to portland oregon united states of america" tobin stirred awake at the sound of the pilots voice. she grabbed her back pack and slipped out of the plane. yawning she grabbed her suitcases and headed to her uber. the uber dropped her off at her apartment complex where her soon to be nwsl team lived. she walked into the seemingly empty apartment and saw how nicely it was furnished. allie long would be her roommate. "hey" piped a voice that spooked tobin. "hey allie" tobin smiled hugging the older girl. "how was your flight?" "good good. long but i slept almost all of it" tobin smiled sleepily. allie noticing the younger girls sleepy state showed her to her room to let her settle in. the room was pretty much furnished with a desk, closet a nice bed with white sheets, and comforter and a small bedside table. there was also a dresser. on the bed tobin saw all of her portland gear. her warm ups, practice clothes, regular gear, shoes and uniforms. tobin smiled happily. she moved the stuff off the bed not even bothering to unpack let alone change and fell asleep immediately.
she woke the next morning at 9:45 and she decided to do laundry and un pack. "wow tobin heath actually being productive?" allie said shocked while watching tobin carry the load of laundry into her room. tobin playfully rolled her eyes and went to her room to finish. once she had finally finished she went outside to get some touches on the ball. "tobin!" allie yelled. tobin jogged over and allie gestured for tobin to come inside. "tobs you gotta check in for your flight" allie reminded her. "oh shoot your right. thanks al" she smiled. after checking in tobin packed for her flight to her first uswnt camp since she's been back. while packing her carry on allie slipped into her room. "hey" she said sitting on tobins bed. "hey" tobin smiled at allie. "you alright tobs? you've been stressed" "yeah yeah i just i'm nervous to get back. how will the team react?" she told allie. allie smiled sympathetically. "you've got this harry" allie smiled and hugged tobin. tobin missed her harry and finally allie had given tobin the hug she longed for for weeks. the next day allie dropped tobin off at the airport and tobin walked to her gate. well her goes nothing i guess tobin tonight before boarding her flight.

A/N
wassup guys i'm back. i hope you guys like this story and as always let me know of any ships i should include (i will definitely get some preath and probs some talex in here) and of any changes to the story line or anything. and yes yes the chapters will get longer as the story continues. thanks guys and any pointers or ideas are always welcome!!
see ya soon
-B