camp camp camp

"tob" tobin stirred but smiled at the feel of the girls lips so close to her ear. "hey chris" tobin smiled. christen smiled sweetly at the middy and the two got ready. they headed down stairs for breakfast. tobin wasn't one to talk in the morning so she just grabbed food and slumped down into a seat. she leaned her head on christens shoulder as she sleepily ate her bagel. alex shot glares but tobin was to sleepy to notice. after breakfast the group headed out to training. tobin sat in her usual spot with alex next to her. "hey there champ you alright?"
alex giggled at tobin still half asleep. "yeah just long night last night" tobin smiled in christens direction. what the hell does she mean by that?!! alex thought but she kept her mouth shut and put her earbuds in. she let beyoncé take over her mind. practice was simple with only a few fitness tests added in. the girl's watched as tobin out lasted everyone else on the beep test. reason #36373773 tobins amazing. she had incredible speed and endurance. alex smiled at the older girl thinking off all the fun times they've had. alex has found herself doing this everyday since tobin left to paris. her thoughts were interrupted by press who shot daggers at alex. alex glared in return but was to tired to pick a fight so she returned her gaze to the tan midfielder still running. god tobin could calm her down so well. "go toby!" alex yelled and clapped. after training everyone went back to the hotel for lunch and recovery. alex watched as tobin sat next to press. christen press was alex's biggest competition on the national team in sooooo many ways. she was a forward like alex, she had great speed like alex, she was sweet like alex and what got her the most was she had eyes for tobin like alex. wait what?! i do NOT have eyes for tobin she's my bestest friend. she shook her head to rid her thoughts and tossed her trash and went to the recovery room. she hopped in the ice bath when she was joined by tobin. alex was in her own thoughts when she felt the plastic pool dip a little. she jumped up quickly earning a laugh from tobin. "hey superstar" "hi tobs" alex smiled. tobin waddled over to alex and hugged her. "i'm cold" tobin mumbled into the forwards neck. "hmm wonder why? it's not like we're in an ICE BATH!" alex yelled. alex let her nails scratch softly against tobins back. after a few minutes the two pulled apart. this was normal for them though. this is what besties did. right? after the ice bath the two went their separate ways. alex to go get a massage and tobin to go roll out. tobin went up to her room to chill with christen before dinner. "hey bud" tobin smiled when she walked in. "bud?" christen asked with a giggle. "well what do you expect babe?" tobin asked joking but neither of them laughed. tobin awkwardly scratched the back of her neck. "umm how about a movie?" christen suggested. "yeah! make it a good one tho press" tobin teased walking over to her suitcase. christen shook her head in disapproval at tobins snack choice. "tobin were literally gonna get dinner in an hour" "yeah that's an hour i'm not gonna starve" tobin said sitting down on her bed. the two watched a little bit of harry potter before deciding to head down to get dinner. "heyyyyy what's cookin good lookin'?" tobin flirted with the catering lady by accident. the lady laughed and handed tobin her plate. "really? hitting on the food lady tobs. there are plenty of suitors here" christen suggested with a smirk on her face while smoothly caressing the middys shoulder. tobin blushed hard but pushed her way to her table with cheney and arod. "tobyyy!!" arod yelled. "amy RODRIGUEZ!!!! MY BB!!" tobin yelled loudly. "ugh you two deserve each other" lauren said annoyed. "awww don't think i forgot about you chen!" tobin said getting up and sitting on lauren's lap and hugging her. everyone laughed at the sight. tobin never left lauren's lap she just ate there. "heyo what we doin tonight?" kelley o'hara yelled. "ummm movie? my room?" megan suggested and everyone nodded in agreement. the team laughed as it was time to head up to megan's room and tobin pretended to be asleep so lauren would carry her. "oh my god. tobin i know your awake" lauren said. "fine can someone throw this while i carry up big baby over here?" lauren said annoyed. tobin "woke up" just as they arrived to megan's room. "ohhhh look who's up" abby taunted laughing. "yeah sorry guys just kinda happens i guess" tobin shrugged but couldn't hold back her laugh. they got in and alex gestured for tobin to join her on the bed. tobin jumped on the bed and alex cuddled into her. the team hung out for a while before deciding to head their seperate ways. "pressy you ready?" tobin asked the forward. press nodded and the two headed up. neither were tired so they decided to stay up a little bit longer and watch the remainder of harry potter. the next morning tobin didn't exactly wake up alone..... she woke up with the green eyed beauty with her hair sprawled out over the pillow. clothes were still on since the two just both happened to fall asleep next to one another.