tobin and alex in camp

"come on tobin!" alex yelled from outside. tobin groaned as she jogged outside. she pulled her suitcase along with her. "fine. let's go" tobin frowned. alex laughed and took her seat in the drivers spot. they drove to airport quickly before flying out to california for camp before the she believes cup. after getting through security the two boarded the early flight. tobins head immediately went to alex's shoulder as alex stifled a giggle knowing the older girl was not capable of getting up before 6:30 am. tobin glared up at her before retiring to her comfy position on alex's shoulder. the flight was only 2 hours so it went bye fast for both girls who fell asleep in no time. "alex. lex" tobin soothed trying to wake up the younger girl. "we're landing" she said before sitting up. once the two exited they hopped in their uber. "wait" alex stopped tobin before she got out. "what's up?" "we're tobin and alex right?" "no. we're toby and lex. but yes we're tobin and alex." tobin smiled. alex knew it was genuine since tobin hated when people called her toby. but actually tobin didn't mind especially not when it came from the strikers lips. alex smiled back and the two headed into the hotel. "my homies!!!!" tobin yelled into the lobby where they were greeted with all of their friends. "tobin! my dude!" pinoe yelled tackle hugging the girl. "i'm great man and you?" pinoe flashed up the thumbs up and tobin went to lauren and arod. "hey guys" tobin smiled hugging her two best friends. "hi toby" they both smiled into her ear. "hey!" christen smiled  when she saw tobin and immediately went over to her. "pressy!" tobin exclaimed wrapping her up into a deathly tight hug. christen squealed and embraced her back. alex felt her blood boil watching the two. kelley snd sud knew everything. "did you talk to her?" syd chimmed interrupting alex of her thoughts. "huh? oh yeah i guess" she shrugged. "what do you mean you guess?" kelley asked. "ugh. yes i talked to her. but you know tobin. she settles she doesn't do relationships or labels." alex groaned. "so what are you guys?" syd asked. "we're.... tobin and alex" she said simply before walking off to go get her room key. she didn't even listen to room assignments and just went about so she was suprised to be rooming with her favorite. "hey superstar. long tome no see" tobin smiled from her bed. alex giggled and began unpacking. after training the duo returned to their room. tobin collapsed first onto the bed. alex all fired up from training decided it was time. time to make tobin hers.

ok soooo i thought i was gonna be able to stretch this story out but i can't and i've run out of ideas. butttt no worries cause i'm starting another story about tobin and alex's friendship and some preath. so stay tuned
-B