shes tobin

they watched transformers at the cool theater and alex watched as christen cuddled up
to tobin laying her head on her shoulder. so so so many times had alex been in the position. on bus trips, flights , standing in line all the time. once the movie was finished they went back to the apartment after dropping alex off. christen stood for a few more days and boy were her and tobin flirty. everyone knew christen had a crush on tobin. i mean who didn't love the tan middy. she was 5'6 with deep tan skin and light brown hair and those honey brown eyes and that smile. god that smile it was so bright and genuine and wide. that jawline that everyone dreamed to touch but could cut and her strong arms and legs. basically tobin heath is the definition of hot and everyone knew it. including christen. alex would be lying if she said she didn't feel immense relief when christen went back to utah. tobin seemed a little happier. and all three girls would actually be estatic after hearing the news from their coach. there was an apartment that was nicer that just opened and he wanted alex allie and tobin to move in! the three did so without any hesitation. tobin was asleep in her room on a saturday morning when she was awoken by a groggy alex morgan. alex slipped into tobins bed. she laid next to her. "come on tobs. we gotta pack". tobin groaned and rolled over on top of alex. "tobin!!" alex squealed laughing her ass off. "i'm the king!" tobin yelled. "get off!!!" alex squirmed under tobin. the two laughed and rolled around till it was time for the two girls to get up. alex went to her room and packed and tobin packed her stuff well more like she sat around thinking of what she was gonna pack. she did this until alex came in and glared at tobin. she then went to her drawers and started to pack for the older girl. tobin smirked knowing alex would do this. "i'm the king" she muttered. "what?" alex asked turning around. tobin shook her head. "no what?" alex asked again hands on her hips. "i'm the king" tobin mumbled. "you're the king?" alex asked. "you're the king?" alex asked as she jumped on tobin and another wrestling match began. until allie walked in. "omg you guys legit have to pack i'm taking you to the air port in an hour!"
allie yelled. after getting ready which they did quite quickly. tobin threw on a pair of black sweats and a white muscle tee and alex put on black shorts and a pull over the girls were off. allie dropped them off in the arrival section of the airport and the two waved bye. allie never said it but they both knew it killed her to watch as two of her bestfriends traveled to these camps. allie was ranked as one of the best players in the nwsl but she still couldn't get a call up to the national team and it killed her.  hell tobin had been on the team for some 6 years and alex a little less so of course allie felt left out. the two boarded the plane quickly and chatted a bit along the way. "sooo are you excited?" tobin asked. "of course. this is when we get picked for qualifying!"
alex whisper yelled. "woah woah easy there superstar. this is when you get called up i still gotta work and pray for my spot" tobin said. alex hated when the middy talked like this. tobin was amazing. clubs all over the place wanted her, countries always wanted to tale her out because you put a ball at tobin heaths feet no matter how many defenders you had it was game over and everyone knew it. tobin was a shoo in for everything she made the best passes and had the best skills on the ball. alex just wish she would know it. "whatever tobs. you know damn well that that starting left mid is your spot" alex nudged the older girl. tobin smiled sheepishly. "just think lex. another world cup could be in out future! you me the team going to canada playing all the best countries and winning and hoisting they trouphy above our heads infront of the world" tobin smiled brightly. this was true. this was her dream and it had been eating her alive since she was born. alex could see it. tobin still felt responsible for their world cup loss back in 2011 after missing her PK and as much as alex had tried to convince her it wasn't her it always failed. so she told herself she would win this for herself but mostly for tobin. alex grabbed her bestfriends hand and gripped it smiling. this is it. this was theirs. their workd cup win. together.
they arrived and met up with the team in the hotel lobby. "TOBIN!!!" tobin turned and felt arms being thrown around her and in a second knew it was arod. "hello loves" tobin said in her best british accent throwing her arms around amy and lauren. the girls laughed and hugged  each other tightly. "hey kiddo" tobin felt abby hug her. after making her rounds she was met with those pretty green eyes. "hi toby!"
christen said tossing her arms around tobins neck. tobin picked her up and spun her around. the two were all smiles but alex watched from
the corner and she was NOT smiling. after room assignments the girls went up to go unpack before team meeting. tobin would be with no other than the christen press and alex was not exactly estatic about it. "i'm so happy your my roomie" christen said happily. "me to pressy. i think we're gonna have a great time" tobin smiled. she was happy she was with the green eyed beauty but apart of her missed alex. she loved alex's wake up calls for tobin it was the best way to start her day but who knows maybe christens would be better?
team meeting and gear issumeny went by fast and soon it was time to head off to sleep before training. tomorrow was when the real work started and tobins stop was not the one that anyone should be worried about. in fact it was alex's. in more ways than one........

yo guys sorry this took forever but school..... any who once again recommendations people!!!! please tho like lmk anything and everything that you guys want in this story. also i've been watching old talex videos and i'm legit crying cause i haven't seen a good talex hug in forever!! but did anyone see alex's tweet after tobin scored on friday... 🥺🥺. my little heart is full of hope. anyway thanks my dudes
-B