hey man

tobin separated herself from alex's bare front. "woah alex. where is this coming from?" alex was blind sided. she didn't even know if the middy felt the same way. "i uh i i don't know" alex said collapsing on the bed. tobin sat next to her. "i like you alex. always have. just didn't think you saw me the same" tobin shrugged. "i didn't think i liked you either as more than a bestfriend but i do tobin i actually do" she turned to face tobin. tobin grabbed alex's hand and began playing with it. "look do we have to answer questions tonight or can we just be best friends who kiss?" tobin asked and alex giggled. "we can be whatever you want toby". after a goodnight kiss they went to their seperate rooms. "hey" tobin said as she sat on her bed. christen nodded. "chris?" christen looked up. "look i have no idea what's going on but i need to keep my focus on the world cup but i still like you press. you know that"
tobin smiled at the girl and walked over to christens bed and kissed her cheek then went to her own bed and went to sleep. "watch out morgan" christen smirked.
the next few days went by quickly but alex had something else on her radar. she noticed christen had been extra tough at practice going harder than everyone else. she shrugged it off. sure press was good but she didn't have the experience or the connection with the girls like alex did. later on in the week she started to notice even more changes well everyone did. tobin was constantly sneaking off with alex and coming back with HUGE hickeys on one particular day people began to notice. "tob. wake up"
tobin stirred at the sound of christens voice. "mmm" she mumbled and smiled as christen pulled her out of bed. after getting ready the two headed down to breakfast. "hey toby!" tobin turned at the sound of cheney's voice. "chen dog"
tobin mumbled as she crawled into the
older girls lap. the girls laughed as they watched amy stroke tobins hair and tobin cuddled in between the two girls. alex smirked and giggled as she watched her best friend become such a child infront of her. training was quick tobin and alex ran through the drills together since they were usual partners. the group would have the day off after training so of course alex stole tobin right off the bat. "hey toby" alex smiled as she grabbed the older girls hand and pulls her towards her. tobin smiled. "wanna do something today?" alex asked. "sure like what?" tobin asked. "mmm lunch?"
alex suggested. tobin nodded and the two were off. they walked into a cafe and grabbed some food. they at across from each other and ate and engaged in small talk. after lunch and walking around they headed back. "hey love birds. dinner at sushi palace tonight" ash quickly told the two before rushing off to find ali. tobin went to her room to give alex time to get ready. "hey press" tobin said once she walked in and saw the slightly younger girl sitting on the floor reading some book. "hey tob" christen smiled. "watcha reading?" tobin asked sitting next to the striker. "oh nothing really" christen said starting to turn red. "chris?" christen stopped hiding it and gave the book to tobin. tobin ran her hand over the worn leather cover. "what's this?" tobin asked. "my moms journal" christen admitted to her. she breathed in a shaky breath trying to hold back tears. " i read it when i'm sad or like need inspiration or something" christen said her voice cracking. "come here" tobin smiled and christen chuckled and let tobin pull her into a hug. christens head was in tobins neck and was breathing in her scent when they were interrupted. "hey tobin do you-" alex stopped talking when she saw the two. "hey lex" tobin said as christen sat up. "hey. how did you get in here?" christen asked. "door was open" alex said with clenched teeth and glared and tobin and stormed out. "what was that about?" tobin just shook her head and patted christens shoulder. "we should go head to dinner" she smiled. the team was sitting in the lobby and tobin noticed alex sitting next to abby her face straight and her jaw clenched. tobin sighed and walked over to alex. "hey lex-" "not now heath" alex said getting up and walking away. tobin threw her head in her hands and sighed. "what's up tob?" she heard arod say as she sat next to her. "oh hey arod" tobin smiled. "nothing. just alex. she walked in on me and christen hugging and is totally ignoring me" tobin admitted to her best friend. "hmm maybe she was jealous. does she have something to be jealous about tobin?" arod asked her. tobin shook her head. "then your good. don't worry about it. let's just have fun. alright?" arod added. "you're right. let's go" tobin said smiling widely as she walked arm in arm with arod and cheney to the restaurant. she sat next to the two and decided that she was going to focus on her team. after a fun night out with the girls she headed back for a movie in cheney's room. just the three of them. all good. these these were her best friends. they knew her better than anyone else even alex and they loved her more than anyone else. after saying good night she headed to her room. she opened the door quitely as to not wake the sleeping striker next to her. after changing she crawled into her own bed when she got a text from alex. "i'm outside your room" it read. tobin groaned as she got up from her comfy bed. "hey lex-" she was interrupted as she felt alex slam her lips into tobins. "you're. mine." she breathed against her lips. after hugging tobin and saying good night she was off to her own room. tobin let alex's words repeat through her head. i'm hers does that mean she's mine. actually the question is do i want her to be? tobins mind raced with questions that night.