i got you

allie and tobin are driving in the car an uncomfortable silence looming over the two. allie parked outside of the bar that alex found herself constantly drunk at when she found herself missing tobin. tobin looked up at allie confused but allie smiled sympathetically and tobin followed her into the bar. sure enough she noticed alex right away. her brown hair falling over her black training jacket and she had about 5 empty shot glasses around her and more. tobin frowned and walked over to her. "tobin" alex said in a small voice. "come on. let's go" tobin soothed as she walked alex out of the bar. they got back and alex went to her room. tobin sat outside her bathroom door listening to the younger girl throw up and sob. it was killing tobin. once alex was done she slipped out and changed. tobin banded her a glass of water and advil. "thanks. you can go now" was all alex said settling into her bed. tobin un sure of what to do left and went into her own room. tossing and turning. unable to sleep she went into the living room and turned on the tv. she watched some movies until she finally passed out. she woke up on the couch and decided to just spend the day to herself so she left a note on the table and went out. she spent the day at the beach surfing at different cafes and just walking around portland. she got home late that night at around 12 am. she went into her room changed and noticed someone was there. alex. "hey" was all tobin could say seeing alex curled up in her sheets. "hi"
alex croaked out. her eyes were red and puffy. tobin crawled into bed bedside her. "can we talk?" alex nodded. "i like you too. i really truly do but this complicates so many things. our team? your the face of women's soccer i i"
"tobin. i know i know all of this" she said quitely. the two sat in silence. "can't we just be tobin and alex?" tobin smiled. "of course we can be tobin and alex" alex smiled and cuddled into the older girl.