my girl

after a few days it was game day again. the team did the usual. woke up got ready went to breakfast laughed at tobin cause she physically couldn't do mornings and would often find herself curled up in cheney or arods lap. and of course go play! "alex can you come see me real quick?" jill asked just as the team was about to board the bus to the stadium. "sure" alex nodded and tobin headed in with out her. 15 minutes later when tobin was all settled in with her ear buds in she saw a pissed off alex walk in. alex shot a glare at someone before taking her seat next to tobin and sighing. tobin pulled out her earbuds and cocked an eyebrow out at her. "jill took away my spot to give it to press" alex whispered. tobin nodded and smiled sympathetically un sure of what to say in this moment. it would be a complete lie of tobin said she didn't think christen didn't deserve that starting spot. sometimes she thought she deserved it even more than alex. christen was an incredibly hard worker and was continuing to improve. alex just shook her head she was too pissed at christen to add tobin into the mix. the game began and christen and tobin were like fire crackers out there. their connection was spot on. tobin connected the passes to christen so easily and christen trusted tobin so much on the field. it was impeccable. christen ended up scoring twice with tobin assisting both!  "hey great game!" christen exclaimed while running to tobin. tobin picked her up and twirled her around. "same to you! our connection on the field was fire!" tobin told her beaming. "it was huh? gosh that felt great. we should really do it more often" christen winked. "oh we will press. you're so amazing it's ridiculous!" tobin told her grabbing her again. after some autographs tobin put christen on her back and carried her into the locker room. "heyyy look at the new love birds" ash joked. "hey i mean-" tobin joked around while christen winked at her. everyone laughed and went out to the buses except for alex, christen and tobin. "great job out there guys. but tobin i think we could have had a few more goals with our connection" alex smiled and left. christen ignored alex and went off to shower. tobin and christen were the last ones on the bus. "hey tobin you should come sit with me back here" christen suggested and tobin being so high off the great game agreed. alex fumed with anger. she continued to steal looks at the two behind her giggling and christen constantly touching tobin. when they got back to the hotel christen was fed up with alex's attitude. "hey alex. i know it's a tradition for you to wake up tobin or something but would you mind not tomorrow morning. i know you have training early since you didn't play and me and tobin have recovery since we did later." christen smiled sweetly. alex turned around and her face was beat red. "listen press. i'm only gonna say it once. back off of MY spot and of MY bus buddy. got it" alex snapped. christen stood their untouched. and tobin glared at alex. "what's going on here?" abby interrupted. tobin butted in. "nothing nothing just ready to head to bed. i'm exhausted. how bout you chris?" christen nodded and headed up with tobin. "watch your back press" alex mumbled. tobin ignored everyone and went straight to bed. and christen was right alex had to leave early for training which she wasn't used to cause she always played meanwhile tobin and christen were doing all their recovery together. "hey i hope you weren't bothered by what alex told you yesterday" tobin told christen slightly annoyed at alex. "no i'm not. what's her deal anyway?" christen asked curiously. tobin groaned and told christen what had been going on between the two. "ahh i see. well as far as your relationship goes that's all you tobin but i'm just here to play soccer and hanging out with you guys is a huge plus" christen smiled. alex walked in with the rest of the group after her training to see christen helping tobin roll out. "hey tobs. wanna hang?" alex asked sweetly. "maybe later" tobin mumbled still pissed at alex. alex rolled her eyes and walked up to her room. after changing the group headed down to dinner. tobin sat next to her usual group of cheney arod and who ever. "hey tob" arod smiled. "hello love" tobin spoke in a british accent. the two laughed and ate. after dinner tobin walked up to her room to chill before being stopped by alex. "tobin"
alex said grabbing the older girls arm. tobin nodded at her. "what's up?" "what do you mean what's up? why didn't you want to hang?"
alex asked. "i'm not exactly happy with you lex"
tobin said as she walked into her room with alex following. "why? cause i didn't bring you any oreos?" alex giggled. "no. because one you were being a jerk to christen- "."really tobin? she came at me" "no she didn't lex. she got her first start for this year and you couldn't even be happy for her" "no she got my spot!"  "it's not even that. while you were all caught up with that you didn't even once mention my playing or tell me good job. you were being a sucky best friend lex." tobin told her. alex sat down in defeat. "your right. i'm sorry tobin i was too caught up in being a middle schooler to do what's most important to me- be your friend. i really am sorry tobin." tobin knew she shouldn't but she forgave her. "it's fine i guess" tobin said laying back groaning. "i'll make it up to you" alex said. "there's not enough oreos here lex" alex laughed but she climbed on top of the older girl. "that's not what i was talking abkut" she said in between neck kisses. tobin moaned slightly. her hands gripped alex's ass when she began to suck softly on her neck. "mm lex. wait stop." tobin said. "what's wrong?" alex said leaning back on tobins hips. "press could walk in any minute" tobin said. alex laughed and went back to tobins neck. this time tobin didn't stop her. "i'm just claiming what's mine" alex said her lips against tobins neck. well please christen do NOT come in tobin thought. she was in for a long night and an even longer tournament. but at this moment tobin wasn't thinking about anything else other than pleasing the hell out of the girl straddling her