"born this way" {bokuaka}

bokuto koutarou x akaashi keiji

college dorm au
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Bokuto will NOT stop blasting 'Born This Way' by Lady Gaga in our dorm room.

I slam open his room's door to see Bokuto in nothing but owl shorts standing on his bed singing into a hairbrush.

"..."

Bokuto whips his head over to look me dead in the eye as the beat drops to the next chorus. I sigh loudly as he continues to dance around the room like I'm not even there.

"Bokuto-san.... quiet down, it's 2 am. I have work tomorrow..." I call out but my voice is easily drowned out by the heavy beat of Lady Gaga singing about equality.

"What? You're going to have to speak up!" Bokuto speaks in all capital letters as he jumps on his bed, the springs making a not too safe groan every time his weight shifts. I pinch the bridge of my nose as I enter the room, closing the door behind me. Koutarou grins widely, jumping down from the bed as he grabs his rainbow blanket and ties it like a cape around him.

"Dance with me Keiji!! Then I'll do whatever you want me to do!" He shouts in my face over the music as I roll my eyes.

"These loud noises can't be good for your ferrets," I loudly deadpan and Bokuto acts shocked before he goes to check on them. After he's deemed them alright, he lets them out of the cage and to scurry around our dorm room area.

"Now will you dance with me?" He grins widely, grabbing my shoulders excitedly as he shakes his hips to the beat. I look his body up and down, slowly nodding.

So Bokuto excitedly danced with me. I'm not sure you can call what I was doing dancing though, it was more like Koutarou guiding me around his room while dancing sensually. Suddenly, Brittney Spears started playing on queue next and Bokuto freaked out.

"This is my song!!" He shouts as I just look blankly at him, a small smile showing on my face seeing how much he is enjoying himself. For some reason, I forgot about work for the moment as I watch my roommate content instead.

The LEDS in the room are strobing and flashing through colors to the beat as Bokuto is dancing wildly to 'Gimme More.' His hips sway with every color change and beat he hits as I really at this point can't keep my eyes off of him. My face colors pink but is lost in the red tint of the room every so often.

So I give in, I end up dancing with him. I'm dancing to Britney Spears with Bokuto Koutarou at 2 am on a Friday night in a college dorm with work later today. But I'm loving every second of it.

Bokuto moves so sensually that I really just can't tear my eyes away. He smirks when we lock eyes as he's mouthing the words of the song.

"Don't look at me like that, Bokuto.." I raise my voice as he quirks his ridiculously pointy eyebrow up.

"Why not??" He practically screams at me. I stare at his lips for a little while as Bokuto continues to cling to me when his favorite part of the song comes on.

"You look too sexual dancing like that, we should go to bed it's late." I see Bokuto perk up, gears grinding in his head as he thinks before he speaks for a moment.

"Okay! I'll go to bed, Alexa, stop!" He screeches at his Amazon Alexa as the song fades out. I cock my head to the side confused on why he gave up so easy as he lets go of my frame, leaving it cold.

"I'll only go to bed if you cuddle with me, it's been so long Akaashi!" Bokuto groans, extending his arms out like a big baby, "I miss being big spoon!"

The truth is, it has been a while since we "cuddled." Bokuto usually has nightmares or troubles falling asleep and that's when he storms into my room at 12 am begging me to cuddle as a "homie" with him. My cheeks heat up slightly just thinking about being in the same bed as him. This will be hard, since it's been a month since we last did that and a month after I realized my feelings have been changed.

I roll my eyes and sigh at him.

"Alright, fine Bokuto-san..." I hesitantly crawl into his bed, crawling across the left side to get to the right. I crawl until I'm all the way on the right side of the bed where the wall would be pinning me in between Bokuto for the remainder of the night.

"Why so hesitant?" The latter calls out, teasing me after setting the LED lights to a comfortable, dark shade of red that seems to relax the atmosphere. It makes the room almost look pitch black because of it's dimness.

"No reason..." I chuckle, laying down on my side, facing the wall. Soon Koutarou envelopes me in his warm arms, as I feel him press the back of my shoulders into his chest, and his face becomes buried in my hair. He nuzzles my head as I try to shake my thoughts from my clouded mind. His arms are wrapped around my stomach and waist, as he closes all possible space between us. There is no room for Jesus. His hand is toying with the hem of my shirt, and his hands occasionally slip under the shirt, the warm palm of his hand against my cold stomach.

This sounds relaxing in theory, but I'm beyond tense.

"Night, Akaashi..." Bokuto softly whispers in my ear as I shiver slightly, feeling Bokuto's heart rate slow down as he begins to finally rest.

"Goodnight, Bokuto-san."

I can't sleep, but it's alright. I'm sure confessing can hold out until another day. It'll be a story for another time.

1000 words