"again" {ushiten}

ushijima wakatoshi x tendou satori

hehe lowkey kinki
«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Your hair is really fun to play with, Wakatoshi-kun~" Tendou hums above me, his bony yet long fingers running through my hair. He massages my scalp every so often from above me as I relish in the nice feeling.

"Mm, okay," I muse, not knowing how to respond to that statement. He pretends to flat iron sections of my hair with his fingers, and I can feel the occasional slight scratch of his nail when he does this.

"You seem to be enjoying this, Ushiwaka, do you have a hair pulling kink?" Tendou bluntly asks, bending in half to catch my reaction. I mentally choke but my stoic expression remains.

"I don't think so, it's just relaxing," I comment. Satori narrows his eyes at me before resuming his practices.

"Your hair is so soft~" Satori coos above me, obviously enjoying himself too. I start to regret letting him play with my hair when he continues to mess with it, giving different strands light tugs.

I tense up as I sit on the floor, Tendou obviously looking at me from his seat on the couch behind me. He hums the song he was chanting when we lost against Karasuno under his breath, now subconsciously pulling.

This wouldn't be a problem for me except for the fact I would sharply inhale every time he did this. The red-head behind me didn't seem to mind as he watched Netflix, however because he continued to tangle his hands in my hair.

It got to the point where my head was so clouded that I could no longer focus on the Netflix movie being played on the blaring tv in front of us. I clutch the blanket around me and bring it closer to my body, feeling the fuzzy material tickle my freshly shaved jawline. I nuzzle my face into it.

"Oi? Why'd you move your head?" Tendou asks above me before framing the sides of my face with his fingers, tilting my head upwards towards him. I lean my head back as an upside down version of the middle blocker is in view, wearing his usual expression.

"Sorry," I say, and Tendou fixates his stare on my lips. I grow self-conscious for a second, licking my lips to wet them.

"Do I need chapstick or something?" I plainly ask. Tendou aggressively shakes his head no before brushing my slight bangs off of my forehead.

"Nah, sit your head back up." I comply, redirecting my attention to the movie. A character suddenly dies on screen, being the movie genre is horror. Tendou is a slut for horror, I had found out, even though he's really jumpy in general when watching. The main character shrieks as their black friend gruesomely passes away in front of him.

Tendou dramatically sobs, "It's always the people of color..."

I don't respond until a jumpscare begins to play itself on the screen. The tension gradually builds up, tugging at the other's heart slowly, and even keeping me on my
toes. I sweat nervously as the main character's love interest finds herself in a basement, alone.

"What is she thinking?!" Tendou bends down to whisper in my ear, scared as I internally hiss at the close contact. I shrug as he makes a 'hmph' sound at my gesture while leaning back. He pets my head now, making long and calm strokes from the top to the bottom of my head, trying to keep himself calm.

Finally, the jumpscare happens and I can not describe to you how hard Satori tugged on my hair. I'm going to go bald. For some reason, it felt so, so nice. A sort of pleasure shocks my body.

He pulls my head back so I can look at him upside down once again. This time, however, my cheeks are invaded red and I wear a slightly bashful look on my face, glancing away from Tendou's weird stare.

"You're way to into this, Ushijima~" He snickers casually.

"Again..." I murmur quietly, looking off to the side. His fingertips delicately brush the fringe of my hair.

"What?" He cocks his head to the side, probably deaf. This time I lock eyes with him, keeping intense contact.

"Again. Pull again."