The Pain Getting Worse

Izzy's POV

I woke up in pain, as when I was sleeping on my right side, I felt the pain going right out of the roof. I so wanted to scream in pain but I knew that Jake, Cubby, and Skully would wake up to it and Jake would drag me down to the doctors to get it checked out, which is something that I do not want to happen. He said that no matter what I say that he would still drag me down to the doctors. He just knows me too well. A bit too well.I groaned, as I rolled about in pain. All of a sudden, I felt sick come up my throat, oh no, I'm going to throw up. I gulped as I bent down and grabbed the bucket. I started to throw up into the bucket. I heard Jake and Cubby getting out of bed and rushing over to me. Jake held my hair back, which I was doing myself so my hair wouldn't get into the bucket but I felt Jake gently grabbing hold of my hair, when I put both of my hands on the bucket. I have never felt this sick before ever in my life. Once I was done throwing up, Cubby took the bucket off me, where he would wash all of my sick out of it. I layed back down, sighing. Can I not be sick? Is it too much to ask for?

Jake lets go of my hair and got off my bed. He passed me, the glass of water and I drank loads of it. He rubbed my back while I was sitting up.

"Izz, we're going have to take you to the doctors. It's getting out of hand now, and you've never had anything like this before." Jake exclaimed, as I passed him the glass of water back to him. I sighed, as I don't want to go to the doctors.

"Fine Jake, whatever you say." I groaned.

"I'm going have to call the doctors tomorrow, to arrange for you to have a doctors appointment." Jake exclaimed. I just don't want to land in the hospital as I remember when I woke up from my surgery on my toe, I was crying because I didn't know what was going and I had a couple of tubes in me and I woke up in the recovery room. I haven't got a fear of the hospital, I just don't like the hospital. Jake and Cubby went back to bed and I? I was struggling to go back to sleep as I heard Jake snoring, so he was sleeping. I looked at Cubby and he was sleeping as well. I groaned in annoyance and pain. I hate being sick. I can't do anything while I'm sick. I don't want to throw up, I don't want to go to the doctors or the hospital, I don't want to be in pain, I don't want to be sick. I fell asleep about two hours later with struggle and pain.

Jake's POV

I woke up and noticed that Izzy was still sleeping. I don't blame her, I think she is still sick. She also woke up, throwing up, she had to deal with pain in her lower right side of her stomach yesterday. Seriously, it was not fun seeing her like that. It was awful. I got out of bed while rubbing my eyes to get myself fully awake, wait I'm never fully awake in the morning. Haha. I noticed that Cubby was out of bed, he must be eating breakfast. I walked over to Izzy and put the back of my hand on her forehead. She still felt warm, looks like she still got that high fever. I sighed. I went to get changed and went to go downstairs to the kitchen. Cubby was still having his breakfast. I sat down next to him and took a pancake from his plate.

"Hey! That was my pancake!" Cubby exclaimed, as he tried snatch it out of my hand. Oh please tell me, he doesn't have a pancake obsession like Austin.

"Sorry, it's only one pancake." I say, as I kept on eating the pancake.

"Yeah Cubby, you've still got plenty of other pancakes on your plate." Skully says, as I nodded my head.

"And please tell me, you haven't got a pancake obsession like Austin." I exclaimed.

"Of course I don't but Jake! I'm going to kill you!" Cubby exclaimed, as he jumped on me and we both landed on the floor. Oww, that really hurt, since we have a wooden floor in the kitchen, I hit the back of my head on it.

"Cubby, it's not the end of the world." Skully says, as I was struggling to get Cubby off of me. Seriously, if Izzy was on top of me then I can seriously get her off of me but Cubby, he's struggle and Izzy's taller than him. All of a sudden, we heard footsteps coming into the kitchen. We both looked up and saw it was Izzy! What is she doing out of bed? I'm sure, she hasn't magically became well again.