Pain Hurting Less

Izzy's POV
It was the morning...again...and the sun was blinding me as I went to cover my eyes with my duvet and nearly went back to sleep until.

"Rise and shine Izzy! Time for your morning medication!" Skully exclaimed while I was cranky.

"I don't want to take my medication!" I exclaimed while I groaned.

"Crackers! Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed." Skully exclaimed while I groaned.

"I'm not taking it, you can't force me!" I exclaimed as I was so annoyed.

"I'm going to get Jake...he can force you." Skully exclaimed as he flew out the room while I groaned. Here we go again.

I was trying to get back to sleep until I heard footsteps come up the steps. Great...Jake to force me to take my medicine.

"Jake, she won't let me give her medicine to her." Skully exclaimed.

"Don't worry, I'll make her." Jake exclaimed and of course he will. I still had the duvet over over my head until Jake pulled it away from my head.

"Jake, what are you doing??" I asked him.

"This. Open your mouth." Jake exclaimed as I opened my mouth and then he put liquid...medicine in my mouth and I swallowed it.

"Now she taken her medicine." Jake exclaimed as he had hold of the medicine.

"I hate the taste...!" I exclaimed as Jake passed me the glass of orange juice and I drunk it. I went back to sleep.

Jake's POV
We went downstairs to the living room where Cubby was watching TV.

"Hey Cubby. What are you watching?" I asked him as I sat down next to him.

"iCarly." Cubby said.

"So how did it go with giving Izzy her medication?" Cubby asked us.

"Horrible. She wouldn't let me give her, her medicine until Jake had to give it to her." Skully exclaimed.

"Jake, you're going have to give Izzy, her medication. She won't listen to me or Skully." Cubby exclaimed.

"Fine. After today, I'll give her medication at all times until she's off her medication but you guys will still need to help her as well." I exclaimed.

"Deal Jake." Cubby said.

It was lunch time and we decided to have our lunch with Izzy. I mean she must be lonely without us like when I had Chicken Pox, I was so lonely without them. I was giving her, her medication anyway.

She was reading a book.

"Hey Izz, we're going to have our lunch with you." I exclaimed as I came up with mine and her lunch.

"Yay. I've missed hanging out with you guys." Izzy exclaimed while I smiled. I sat down next to her as I passed her her lunch.

"Here you go Izz." I said.

"Thanks Jake!" Izzy exclaimed. Cubby and Skully came up with their lunch.

"Hey Izzy, you have more company now." Cubby exclaimed as he sat on her bed.

"This lunch is really good. Thanks for making it Cubby." Izzy exclaimed as she kept eating it.

"It's nothing. I just want you to get better."