Movie Night

Jake's POV
Izzy was finally off her medication after being on them for a week. We were relieved. She was relieved. So as an relaxing award for her. We're going to have a movie night. I was getting the living room set up for the movie night. We're going to watch Mickey's Twice Upon as it's almost the Christmas season. And it's Izzy's favourite holiday movie. The movie is just for her. Cubby was sorting the popcorn and snacks out for us. Izzy was sleeping on the couch while I was setting all the cushions and blankets up for her, mostly. Me and Cubby can share them.

"Hey Izz. You ready for movie night?" I asked Izzy as she started to wake up. She rubbed her eyes as she yawned.

"Yeah. How long have I been asleep?" Izzy asked me.

"You've been asleep practically the whole day." I exclaimed.

"Ohh. I'm still tired." Izzy yawned.

"Don't worry, we're going to have a movie night tonight." I exclaimed as Cubby came in with the popcorn and snacks as I sat down next to Izzy as she layed her head against me. I smiled. I wrapped her up with the blank.

"Here are the snacks." Cubby said.

"Sweet!" I exclaimed as I got hold of the bowl of popcorn and I passed it to Izzy. She had hold of it.

"This movie is really good!" Cubby exclaimed as we all took a handful of the popcorn.

"I know..." I began until I heard snoring and Izzy fell asleep on top of me. I smiled. It's usual for her to fall asleep half way throughout the movie.

"She's fallen asleep." Cubby exclaimed as I gently stroked her cheek. I smiled.

"Let's just let her sleep. Besides she really needs the rest." I exclaimed as I put her on my lap.