Headaches

Izzy's POV
I woke up with an headache, and it was painful. I groaned as I rolled about in my bed.

"Morning Izz, time for your medication." Jake exclaimed while I groaned.

"Jake, I've got an headache." I groaned while I had my hand on my head.

"Oh...hopefully the medicine should help you to get rid of your medication." Jake exclaimed while I nodded as he sat down next to me and he rubbed my shoulder.

"Okay open your mouth." Jake exclaimed as he took the spoon out of the medicine and into my mouth. I swallowed the mixture.

"It didn't help Jake..." I whispered. He frowned.

"Oh Izz...well here is your orange juice to get rid of your headache." Jake exclaimed as he passed me my glass of orange juice.

"Thanks Jake." I said before I swallowed my orange juice.

"Maybe a nap might help." Jake suggested as I nodded.

"Yeah I agree, I'm going to take a nap." I exclaimed.

"Okay Izz. Rest well." Jake whispered before I fell asleep.

Jake's POV
I walked down to the kitchen. Cubby and Skully were having a conversation. I walked over to them.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey Jake!" They both exclaimed.

"So is Izzy sleeping or just in bed?" Cubby asked me.

"She's sleeping, she says that she's got an headache." I exclaimed.

"Aww, poor Izzy." Cubby exclaimed.

"I'm going back up there to check on her." I exclaimed as I walked back upstairs.

I noticed that she was still sleeping. I also noticed there was a book next to her. It was The BFG, the book I read when I had chicken pox when I was bored. It's her book but she never knew that I borrowed it.

Then she started to wake up as I started to stroke her cheek.

"Hey Izz. How you feeling?" I asked her.

"I've still got an headache...it hurts really bad. Do you think it could be from me having appendicitis?" Izzy asked me as she groaned and she had her hand on her forehead.

"I highly doubt that Izz. Maybe you were sleeping the wrong way last night." I suggested.

"Yeah it could be that." Izzy whispered.

"Here have some water. That should help." I exclaimed.

"Thanks Jake. At least I'm lying down in bed." Izzy exclaimed as I layed down in bed with her.

"You've got room?" I asked her.

"Yeah." Izzy said.

"I'm going for a nap..." Izzy yawned before she fell asleep on my shoulder. I smiled while I layed my head on hers and I fell asleep as well.