Going For a Stroll

Jake's POV
Me and Cubby were watching TV while Izzy was still sleeping. She was breathing softly while she was cuddling onto her Minnie Mouse toy.

"Jake, how do you think Izzy's doing with her recovery?" Cubby asked me.

"I think she's doing good so far. It has been two days since her surgery." I exclaimed.

"She sure is sleeping a lot." Cubby pointed out as we all looked at Izzy sleeping.

"Yeah but she is resting her body, which is what she needs after having her appendix taken out." I exclaimed as I rubbed Izzy's shoulder.

"Yeah she needs rest to heal. At least she isn't fighting to sleep." Cubby exclaimed.

"Yeah but besides she's always out like a light." I exclaimed.

Then we saw Izzy waking up.

"Hey Izz, how did you sleep?" I asked her as she groaned and rubbed her eyes, groggy.

"Fine. I'm just really tired." She exclaimed as she looked at me.

"Is the pain in your stitches gone?" Cubby asked her.

"No, it still hurts." Izzy exclaimed as she touched her lower right side.

"Do you want to watch TV? Then we can take you on a stroll, if you want." I suggested.

"I would love that Jake." Izzy exclaimed.

"That should distract the pain." I exclaimed.

"Yeah." Izzy said.

"So Izzy, what do you want to watch?" I asked her as I had hold of the remote.

"I want to watch Disney Channel." Izzy exclaimed. So I changed the channel from Sky 1 to Disney Channel. It was Austin and Ally. Izzy was smiling and she was laughing. I was happy to see her smile again.

"Hahahaha. I love Dez. Hahahaha!" Izzy exclaimed as she kept laughing at Dez, doing something stupid.

"Izzy, don't laugh too much. You're going to give yourself pain." Skully exclaimed. I nodded.

"Oh right." Izzy said.

"At least it's distracting you from your pain." Cubby exclaimed while I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Well it was..." Izzy exclaimed.

"Oh good!" Cubby exclaimed while I was smiling.

"Until now!" Izzy exclaimed.

"Cubby, come here." I exclaimed. So he came over to me. I slapped him on the arm.

"Owww...what was that for?" He asked me while rubbing his arm.

"For reminding Izzy about her pain from her surgery." I exclaimed.

"Geez...sorry." Cubby said.

"I'm going to ask the nurse if Izzy can use a wheelchair to go on a stroll." I exclaimed as I left the room. I walked to the nurse.

"Hello!" I exclaimed.

"Hey, do you need anything?" She asked me.

"Yes. I was wondering if I can take Izzy on a stroll around the hospital while she's in a wheelchair?" I asked her.

"Sure!" She exclaimed.

"Thanks!" I exclaimed.

So she showed me where the wheelchairs were. I grabbed a wheelchair from the closet and took it back to Izzy's hospital room. I put it next to her hospital bed.