Izzy Getting Annoyed

Izzy's POV
I was sleeping in my bed, nice and comfy until Cubby called me.

"Rise and shine Izzy! Time for your medication." Cubby exclaimed as he had hold of my medication. I rolled my eyes.

"Ugh!!" I groaned as I pulled the cover over my head.

"Izzy, please let me give you, your medication. Cmon you're just going to make this harder." Cubby exclaimed as he tried to pull the cover away from my head but I had a hard grip on it.

"I'm not taking them!!" I exclaimed as Cubby groaned.

"Well then I'm going to get Jake, he can force you to take them." Cubby exclaimed as he left the room to get Jake. Well may as well go back to sleep.

Then I heard footsteps. I groaned.

"Jake, she's refusing to take her medication." I heard Cubby exclaim.

"Don't worry, she's going to take them." Jake exclaimed while I groaned.

I had a hard grip on my duvet until Jake pulled the duvet off me. I groaned.

"What do you want??" I asked them, annoyed.

"Izzy, let Cubby give you, your medication." Jake exclaimed.

"But Jake, it tastes disgusting!" I exclaimed.

"I know Izz but the sooner you let Cubby to give you your medicine, the sooner it will be over. Besides I've got orange juice for to you to get rid of the waste." Jake exclaimed.

"Fine. I'll take it." I groaned.

"Thank you." Cubby sighed as he put the spoon into the mixture and he put it in my mouth and I swallowed. Disgusting.

"Disgusting." I said.

"Here's the orange juice." Jake exclaimed as he passed me the glass.

"Thanks Jake. I'm going back to sleep now." I exclaimed as I layed down and fell asleep.

Jake's POV
"Jake, she is such a battle to give her medication to her." Cubby exclaimed as he was exhausted.

"I know but give her time." I said, as I opened the fridge to get a blackcurrent drink.

"But why is she acting like this? We were there for her when she had to get rushed into surgery." Cubby exclaimed.

"I know Cubby, you know I was more worried than you and Skully were about Izzy. She just doesn't understand it at the moment." I exclaimed.

"Yeah besides she just needs to rest at the moment, it was scary enough for her to go through it." Skully exclaimed. I agreed with him.

"You're right Skully, she does need to rest at the moment." I exclaimed.

"So am I next to give her, her antibiotics?" Skully asked us.

"Yeah." I said.

"So how am I supposed to give her, her antibiotics when we all know she will refuse it." Skully exclaimed.

"I've got an idea." Cubby exclaimed.

"What is it Cubby?" I asked him.

"We'll just put it in with cereal and we can pretend that it's still morning." Cubby exclaimed.

"That's an amazing idea Cubby. Let's do it." I exclaimed.

Izzy's POV
I woke up and I saw Jake place a tray on my lap with a bowl of cereal...wait it is not morning...is it?

"Izzy, here is your cereal." Skully exclaimed while I was confused.

"Huh...? What time is it...?" I asked them, groggy.

"9:00 am." Jake said as he looked at Skully.

"But didn't I take my medicine this morning?" I asked him.

"Yeah, you were only sleeping for twenty minutes." Jake exclaimed. I felt like I was sleeping for longer.

"Oh okay." I said as I began to eat my cereal then I felt two hard things go down my throat then Skully passed me the water bottle.

"Gee...thanks..." I said.

"Rest well Izzy. Have a good nap." Jake exclaimed as he and Skully left the room as Jake took the tray off my lap. I decided to read one of my books and then I ended up falling asleep.

Jake's POV
"So did it work?" Cubby asked us as we were in the kitchen.

"Yep, we tricked her by it was morning. And she fell for it." I exclaimed as I put the bowl in the sink. Wow, loads of dirty dishes. You see Izzy normally cleans the dishes even though I do feel bad sometimes but she volunteers.

"Don't worry I'll clean them." Cubby exclaimed as he started to clean the dishes.

"Okay Cubby." I said. As me and Skully went to the living room to watch TV.

Izzy's POV
I was reading my book, getting ready to go to sleep. Then Jake came in with my medicine, I rolled my eyes.

"Ready for your medicine Izz?" He asked me as he shucked my medicine.

"I don't want it!" I exclaimed, groaning.

"Izz, you have to have it. You've got no choice." Jake exclaimed.

"I wish I did have a choice..." I whispered.

"Izz, think about it this way, you'll be off the meds and you'll be out of bed this time next week. So please take the medicine." Jake exclaimed.

"Fine...I'll take it." I sighed as he put the spoon in my mouth and I swallowed it...nasty...

"Nasty..." I whispered in disgust.

"Thank you Izz. Good night. Rest well." Jake said as he rubbed my shoulder as I fell asleep.