Bored and Naps

Izzy's POV
I have been so bored this week since I've came home from the hospital. All I've been doing is drawing, colouring, and reading. I woke up early doing nothing. I sighed then Jake came up.

"Hey Izz." Jake greeted me.

"Hey Jake." I greeted him back.

"How are you feeling?" Jake asked me while he was getting my medication off my shelf.

"Bored." I said.

"I'll stay with you, keeping you company." Jake exclaimed as he shaked my medicine.

"Thanks Jake." I exclaimed.

"Ready for your medicine?" He asked me.

"Yeah but it'll taste disgusting." I exclaimed. I opened my mouth as he put the spoon in my mouth and I swallowed the mixture.

"Nasty..." I said. Jake passed me the orange juice.

"Here you go Izz." Jake exclaimed as I drank the glass of orange juice.

"Thanks Jake. That helped me." I exclaimed as he put my glass on the table next to me.

"So are you feeling a bit better today?" Jake asked me as he sat down next to me on my bed.

"A little bit, not completely feeling better." I exclaimed.

"You won't feel completely better until two weeks. It takes three weeks to recover from this." Jake exclaimed while I nodded, understanding.

"At least I'm not in the hospital anymore." I exclaimed.

"That is true Izz. I know you don't like the hospital." Jake exclaimed as he understood me and what I went through.

"Were you guys scared when I fell unconscious and when I was rushed into surgery?" I asked him, a bit worried and sad.

"We really were Izz. When you fell unconscious and when I caught you in my arms. You scared us half to death. When you were rushed into surgery, we were really terrified, Cubby was terrified the most." Jake explained while I was surprised and upset at what happened when I was unconscious.

"Wow Jake. I am really sorry. I didn't know that you and the others felt that way." I exclaimed as he reached over and gave me a hug. I hugged him back.

"It's okay, you didn't know. It must've been hard enough for you to go through it." Jake exclaimed as he pulled apart from me as he held my hand.

"It was. Just waking up in the recovery room with loads of tubes attached to me was scary enough." I exclaimed as I shuddered at the memory.

"Izz, next time for your sake, please tell us or me when you are in pain because you know that we can help you to become better." Jake exclaimed. Which I nodded. I will tell Jake when I am in pain or sick.

"Yes Jake. I promise I will tell you next time." I exclaimed. Then Cubby came in with a delivery package and get well soon balloons.

"Here's a package for Izzy and get well soon balloons." Cubby exclaimed as he set my delivery package down on my bed. Him and Jake tied the get well soon balloons around my bed.

"Izz, do you want to open it?" Jake asked me while I nodded my head.

"Yes." I said as he passed me my delivery package. They all gathered around me.

"Izzy Rose Green
Hideout
Pirate Island, Never..." Skully was reading out my name just before I was going to unpack it.

"Skully, let her open it!" Jake exclaimed, impatient.

"Fine." Skully said. I opened my package and it was get well soon gifts. It was a small penguin soft toy and a tatty teddy with a Get Well Soon sign holding it. There was a get well soon card from...let me find out.

"Who gave you all of this?" Cubby asked me.

"I don't know. Let me read it." I exclaimed.

"Read what it says Izz." Jake said.

"It says...Dear Izzy, I am so sorry to hear that you had to have surgery to remove your appendix and you were ill before you had to have it removed. So here are my gifts for you. I hope you get well soon. From Percy." I exclaimed as I read out Percy's card.

"That was so sweet of Percy to give you those gifts." Jake declaimed as I took out my gifts. I placed them along my bed.

"I know." I said.

"Okay Izz, time for your antibiotics." Jake exclaimed as he took two antibiotics out of the pack. He gave me my bottle of water.

"Thanks Jake." I exclaimed.

We had lunch, it was salad with sauce. It was amazing as usual. Cubby is the best cook.

"Cubby, that was delicious." I complimented him.

"Thanks Izzy. Always doing the best for my mateys." Cubby exclaimed as he took mine and his bowls down.

"I'm going to help Cubby with washing the dishes." Jake exclaimed as he stood up and took his bowl downstairs. I sighed. I was bored again. I ended up taking three naps at once. I fell asleep.

"Izz, are you asleep?" Jake asked me as I opened my eyes a bit and I fell back to sleep.

"Hey don't you fall asleep on me." Jake exclaimed as I closed my eyes again.

"No she's still sleeping...oh look she's opening her eyes and she's asleep again." Jake exclaimed as I opened my eyes and I closed them as I fell back to sleep.

Jake gently shook me awake as he had my medication in his hand.

"Okay Izz, time for your medicine before you go to sleep." Jake exclaimed as I sat up groggy and he put the mixture in my mouth and I swallowed it. He covered me with loads of blankets and he handed me my teddy bear as I fell asleep with it in my arms.

"Good night Jake..." I yawned as I fell asleep.

"Good night Izz, sweet dreams." Jake whispered as he kissed me on my forehead.