Playing Games

Jake's POV
We decided to play loads of games like puzzles and snakes and ladders.

"Izzy, how are you able to complete the puzzle even when sick?" Cubby asked Izzy.

"I told you. I love puzzles." Izzy exclaimed while I smiled. Izzy pretty soon finished the puzzle.

"Izz, I think you have a talent for completing puzzles even you're not feeling like yourself or not feeling well." I exclaimed as I know she does.

"Thanks Jake. What's the picture of the puzzle?" Izzy asked us.

"It's you Izz! It's your get well soon/being brave gift. We're really proud of you for being brave for your surgery." I exclaimed.

"Thanks Jake. Anyway, I'm going to take a nap." Izzy yawned as she layed down on the couch. I smiled and covered her up with a blanket as she fell asleep.

"Have a nice rest Izz." I whispered.

Izzy woke up a few hours later, we were going to play Twister. I just hope she's up for it.

"Hey Izz, we're going to play twister. Do you want to play with us?" I asked her.

"Sure." Izzy said as she sat up.

"We promise that we won't hurt you, just in case you're under me or Cubby." I exclaimed.

"Okay, let's play." Cubby exclaimed.

"I'll go first, Izzy can go second, Cubby can go last." I exclaimed.

"Okay Jake. Put your right hand on the blue." Cubby exclaimed as I put my right hand on the blue.

"Izzy, put your left hand on the red." Cubby exclaimed as Izzy put her hand on the red.

"Cubby, put your right foot on the red." I exclaimed as Cubby put his right foot on the red.

"Jake, put your left foot on the green...hehe...I love being taller than you guys." Cubby exclaimed as I put left foot on the green.

"Haha very funny. What's Izzy's?" I asked him.

"Izzy, put your right hand on the green." Cubby exclaimed as Izzy put her right hand on the green.

"Cubby, put your left hand on the red." I exclaimed. He put his left hand on the red.

"Jake, put your right foot on the green." Cubby exclaimed.

"Okay, this is uncomfortable." I exclaimed.

"Izzy, put your left foot on the green." Cubby exclaimed as Izzy slide her left foot to the green, she was sort of sitting down.

"Cubby, put your right hand on the blue." I exclaimed.

"Jake, put your left hand on the blue." Cubby exclaimed as I put my left hand on the blue. I was doing the crab.

"Izzy, put your right foot on the green." Cubby exclaimed as Izzy put her right foot on the green.

"Cubby, put your left foot on the green." I exclaimed. We were literally all on top of each other.

"Can I quit now?" Izzy asked us. Cubby was under Izzy, Izzy was under me. And I really don't want to fall on top of her.

"I wanna be a quitter!" Cubby exclaimed as Cubby fell down, causing Izzy to fall, then causing me to fall on top of them. Mostly Izzy, she was on top of Cubby.

"Izz, are you okay??" I asked her, worried as I really hoped I didn't hurt her.

"I'm fine. I'm just going to lay down on the couch." Izzy exclaimed as she walked over to the couch and she layed down on the couch. I turned on the TV and asked her, what she wanted to watch.

"Izz, what do you want to watch?" I asked her.

"Disney Channel." Izzy said as I changed it to Disney Channel and Jessie was on. I fluffed her cushion and put the blanket over her. I know she's not hurt but I feel really bad for falling on top of her.

"Izz, let me do everything for you. You need to rest." I exclaimed as I poured her juice into a glass and passed it to her.

"Thanks Jake." Izzy said.