My mate is NOT mine

Chapter I

I went into "Jerry's Bar" which was stuffy and had neon lights all over the place, I ordered and drank a couple of shots, my blood was boiling and my face tense. Like how dare they make me do things like that, just because I'm an omega. It doesn't mean they get to pick on me. I kept drinking till I downed over 8 shots. Werewolves don't get drunk easily but with so much angry I could easily be mistaken for an angry drunk.

I called for another one, but the bartender shook his head, "Too much, especially for a female who looks as young as you are." Humans. I was already mad but my head was still clear, much more clearer than many in this place. I frowned and I paid for the shots, then swung my legs around, got up and left. My life has been too much since what happened years ago.

I walked out the door but not before bumping into a hard chest then stepped back and tried to swerve around the body not caring to look up at whoever I bumped into, but the person moved in front of me. I looked up irritated to see the darkest blue eyes. I tore my eyes away.

'Sorry" I said sarcastically, and tried to step around him again and he blocked me. "What do you want?" I looked at him irritated then recognized the girl next to him Taylor! I groaned inside.

'This is the Alpha's son." She sneered. Oh no wonder he looked familiar. I rolled my eyes as I stepped aside and mumbled a "sorry" just loud enough for him to hear. Taylor snickered at me.

"Don't worry Sydney's just a B*tch" She said loud enough for me to hear.

I gave her a nasty look and left. The Alpha's son and Taylor, why do I get the feeling they are a match for each other even though they do not know if they are mates, yet. Oh yea, They both have got a freaking attitude and anger management problem. Sometimes I wonder how come I won't go back to being rogue than live in this pack. There were better packs than this one out there.

I left in a hurry seeing I didn't want to be around them much longer. Some people think omega is the alpha's mate but no it's the lowest of the low. Luna is the Alpha's mate, most likely being Taylor since she the slut of the pack and all.That's who everyone thinks is Jack's mate anyways since they had been going out for a couple months but had to break it up because his birthday was coming up and that meant he could finally sense who his mate was.

His parents hoped it was Taylor, you know beautiful, rich and overly friendly. Only problem is she never cared to think.

I walked my anger off to an arcade I visited from time to time seeing as I didn't really have a place to stay. I didn't have much money to rent an apartment so I stay in multi-different places. I found a shooting game. This kind of one was my favorite because we got to shoot zombies, someone took the player 2 remote and we started playing and I say we where the best tag team ever. Me and him where shooting the zombies yelling at each other.

"You missed one...!!

Watch out..

Duck...

Ahhhh" You get the idea. When we finished we had the high scores. That's when I noticed people around us watching us in awe. I looked at my partner to see none other than the Alpha's son, immediately my face turned from enjoyment to a blank expression. He looked at me and I turned and left.

I walked all the way to a random human homeless shelter and was planning to stay there for a night. This shelter harbored kids that ran away, or there parents don't want them or tough kids that don't have a room for a night, plus the homeless people. I grabbed an empty bed and was about to drift off when a guys face appeared out of no where.

I looked at him and he looked at me, we both checked each other out before he cracked into a grin. His hair was dirty blonde and his eyes were a cobalt blue. I stared at him blankly and made sure his face was a good distance away before I sat up. "What do you want?" I grumbled.