CHAPTER ONE:START

Jennie Kim and Lalisa Manoban are lovers. Loving each other for years, having lots of struggles and conquering it.

"Hey baby let's eat." said Lisa to her girl.

"Uhg I'm still in sore." said the girl who really looks in pain.

"Let me help you honey, I don't want you to get starve" Lisa helping Jennie to get up.

"C'mon help you self up. The foods are delicious."Lisa cheerfully said

"Guys! Let's eat I'm alre----Oh what the fucking hell." Jisso-unnie shockingly said when she enter the room.

"Unnie your mouth!" Jennie hissed and Jisoo-unnie just laugh at her.

"Jen don't act like your too innocent, just by looking at you now," she said and look at Jennie from head to toe,"It looks like you're just done with it." she finally said and smirk.

"Unnie I know your just hungry, c'mmon let's go at the dining and eat." Jen said while trying to get up. "But the two of you go out first cause you know."she added and pointed to herself.

"Baby make it fast okay? We'll wait for you at the dining area."Lisa said smiling at the girl and the latter smiled back.

...

"You didn't go to the office?" ask Jisoo.

"Yeah Jennie told me so." Lisa answered lazily.

"Hahahaha that Jennie never change."Jisoo laugh.

"UNNIIEE!" Jennie suddenly shouted that made us startled.

"Hahahaha What?!" Jisoo said chuckling.

"Baby, unnie's just telling the truth. Don't worry I still love you." Lisa said while smiling and Jennie come closer to claim her lips that made her smile grew wider.

"Yah! Stop that sweetness my Chaeng is not around!" Jisoo shouted that made the two laugh.

"Why are you guys laughing huh!?" She burst.

"Unnie are you dreaming you and Chaeng are not together." Jennie said emphasizing every words.

"You brat wrong sentence. Let me emphasize it. We're not YET together." she told and we just nod our heads.

"Okay okay let's eat now I'm hungry already." Lisa told and they started eating.

...

Afterwards Jisoo and Lisa go at the living room to play cause the TV there is wide and big. While Jennie, she got back at their room because she wanted to have more rest and sleep or maybe just to watch Netflix.

"Unnie-yah your cheating!" Lisa shouted at the small girl.

"Hahahaha me chaeting nah-uh you just can't win against me." unnie said smirking.

"Tsskk, let's make a bet. The one who will lose the game will get a dare." Lisa said smirking.

"Hahahaha in your dreams if you'll win on me." Jisoo unnie teasingly said.

"Yahhh you're underestimating me huh!" I shouted at her

"Well then just score one point and you already won,and me is two points how is that?" she ask

"Sure!"I answered back

" Well then let's start. "she said smirking.

"Let me see what you've got." she whispered but I still heard it. 

'let me win this game'
'self unite with me'
I said to myself.

"Hey Lis you're thinking too deep. Praying to win on me." unnie said still having the smirk in her face.

"Unnie you're talking too much, can we just start." I said irratated

Round ONE.. FIGHT!
The first fight started and damn she's so good playing these shits! Agghh

"Unnie let me win!" I groan when she's near winning.

"No way Lalisa, defeat hmm or maybe your a loser." she said and smirk.

We continue fighting, taking seriously this game cause if I lose a big NO NO.

"Yah Lalisa I won! Hahahaha one more fight."

I just tsk-ed and we started the second game.

Few minutes pass we're still playing and boom she won the fucking game.

"Lisa hmm are you ready to do the dare?"she asked half smiling. Like she has an evil plan.

"As if I have a choice." I said frowning. Then she come closer to whisper her dare on me.

"Yah unnie you think I'll do that? No way!"

"Hahahaha as if you won't enjoy it." she said totally smirking.

"She's still tired." I said pouting. "I'm sure she won't let me touch her."i said still on pout.

"I'm sure Jennie will let you. Just let her drink this."she told and showed me a juice. A juice that can make you horny.

"No way, "I said while motioning my hands.

"Yes way" she answered back while lending me the juice and I take it.

"You mother fu---"

"Shhhh just go and btw here take this too. So you will enjoy. It will bring you both to heaven hahahaha. " giving me a strap on,like fuck dude.

"U-unnie" I hesitatedly taking the strap.

"I gotta go. Enjoy each other's arms." she said turning her back and walking out of my unit.