CHAPTER 23 : Tour

. . .

I just search some good destinations at Thailand.

Ctto.

. . .

Jennie's Pov

Lisa told her parents that we will eat outside to also tour me around and they agreed.

We go at a Chinese Restaurant. Lisa is the one ordered us foods.
It was Kao-Mhoo-Krob and Bamheehang-Mhoo Krob. The foods are really delicious.

After that we go at Suan Luan Rama IX park. There are a lot of people walking around. The air is so fresh, Lisa and I took a lot of pictures, that I uploaded in my IG account. We also eat some street foods there. We took a lot of time at the resto and at the park.

Now it's already dinner. Lisa's dad cook us Thai foods that are really delicious.

"Honey how's the tour?"Lisa's mom ask

" Its great, Lisa just fed me delicious foods the whole time."I said and hold my tummy.

" I see" Lisa's mom answered

"Well later again, we will go to a night market." Lisa said laughing softly.

"Jennie will go home chubby." Lisa's dad laugh.

"That's great for me. So no one will look at her." she said then look at me I just pouted.

"But she will still be sexy in my eyes." she manage to say still making me blush.

"So corny of you, Lisa." mom cringe.

"As is you don't like it." dad tease making Lisa's mom blush. Making us laugh.

"We ain't teens anymore Marco." Lisa's mom said.

"Uhuh" Lisa's dad tease but Lisa's mom just rolled her eyes.

"Btw can I just say that just go at the night market tomorrow? I mean just rest for tonight." Lisa's mom said worried visible in tone.

"Uhm...yeah sure, it's okay with me." I answered because Lisa is taking too long.

"Not unless you got plans." Lisa's dad said but Lisa just shook her head.

"Not really just to feed Jennie." she said then smile at me so I smile back.

. . .

"I'll bring you to universe." Lisa said looking outside.

"No need, you are enough." I told back hugging her.

"I am?" she ask looking directly in my eyes... questioning?

"O-Of c-course you a-are." I stutter looking outside the open window.

"Hmm you won't find another one?" she questioned also looking at the beautiful view.

"Why are we talking about this?" I ask not letting the nervousness be visible.

"Why can't you answer?" she said then a smoke came out to her mouth. She's smoking.

"Stop it, since when do you smoke?" I ask going in front of her.

"Just now, stressed. Answer me, you won't fine another right?" she cup my cheeks kissing my lips.

"I won't, you are just the one that I love." I said kissing her.

"You made me nervous." she said kissing my neck leaving a mark.

"Hmmm I want you." I said holding the hem of her shirt taking it of.