CHAPTER EIGHTEEN : Date

3rd update for today,yeah?

Lisa's Pov

Today is the day for me and Jennie's date. Well I talk to her if she is free today and she said Y E S so here I am at the company so happy smiling at my employees. Well we already set up everything as in everything.

"My friend!" Wendy entered my office.

"What?"

"Let's drink" she grin

"Its too early in the morning yet you already wanted to drink. Is that the feeling of single for life?" I ask and she acted as if she got offended.

"Tss, you can just say no then it's done. You bitch." she

"Btw everything is settled the only missing is the two of you." she said smirking.

"Should I fetch her or I'll just let my driver do?" I ask nervously.

"Is it your first time to date Jennie for you to get nervous af?" she laugh

"I'm not pro at surprises you know that. She always caught me." I explained

"Well I'll fetch her, so I can get to know your girl." I glared at her statement

"Don't you dare do something." I seriously said but the brat just laugh at me.

"You should tell that to your girl. I may not go there alive, she's an amazon."

She stated which I agree. Being Jennie's girlfriend is like heaven and hell.

"I love her." I said out of nowhere.

"We know" Seulgi barge in.

"You guys should stop pestering me. I have a lot of works to do." I said pointing the pile of papers.

"I just came but you already want us to go." Seulgi complain

"Don't you have work?" I ask the two of them and they just shook their head.

"Fine,you can stay there." I told pointing the couch and there is a TV if wanna watch or play something.

"You have cd right?"

Wendy ask I just nod my head. That's the cue for me to work my ass of.

Few hours later

Time passes so fast, working hours is already done. Here I am at my unit readying myself for a great date, well it's Jenlisa's Monthsary and counting.

Well a short background for me and Jennie. We bacame lovers 2nd year college but I started courting her a 1st year, 3 semester. And we're nearly on our six anniversary. Persuading Jennie Kim is hard but fantastic, she bring me to both heaven and hell. She's gorgeous, a head turner indeed. That's why I'm so shock and happy when Jennie legalized our relationship to her parents, it took us years to do so,because Im scared? Not yet ready? Or maybe o want to prove myself to her.

Maybe hated by everyone but love by me. I'm proud that Jennie Kim is M.I.N.E. alone.

I comeback to reality when my phone ring and vibrated.

rrriiinnggggg

Single calling

"Yes bitch?" I answered

"Yah your girlfriend don't believe me!"Wendy yelled at the other line.

" Hey Lisa are you---"

"Yes go with her honey, she will bring you at our date place." I cutted her and she just humm as a reply.

"See, tsk tsk tsk" Wendy said

"Bitch being her there safe and sound."

"Yes brat" she answered and ended the call.

"That bitch, what should I wear?" I ask myself and hold my chin thinking what would be a good one.

"Oww this so great!" I yelled when I saw the tux that Jennie gave to me. She gave that just last month.

I called Wendy, the bitch answer it after a ring.

"Hey bitch,make it on speaker." she said

"Yes baby?" Jennie ask

"Honey, favor please wear an elegant dress. I love you to the moon and back." I said and ended the call.

I ready myself after the call. I'll make sure to look beautifully handsome on Jennie's eyes.

"Ohhh Manoban blood really run to yours."i said to myself as soon as I'm done wearing the dark blue tux.

. . .

After so many years Lisa is already at the place where she and Jennie will date. A gorgeous lady indeed.

Then there's two lady going in they are like arguing. Like,

"Wendy this should by the right place or else." Jennie threatened but no one already answer her making her scared. Jennie Kim is scared in the dark.

But then I faded when a bulb light up one by one. Making a way,so she follow it. Until she saw a table there is the beautiful Lisa waiting for her,smiling wide.

But Jennie Kim didn't appreciate it. It's like a normal date already, she's used that Lisa always does this. Dates, surprises, etc.

She walk towards Lisa. When she's near Lisa come near her and kiss her on the lips,it took them a minute or two before pulling out.

_______

Please vote

I hope to get feedbacks to know if you guys like the story.