CHAPTER FOUR: Almost Fight

Lisa just go without saying any goodbye. But I should understand maybe it's urgent. But what if,

'Yeah Jennie Kim What if, you should trust your lover'

'What if she's cheating?'

'For almost years that they are together, she will cheat just now?'

'Of course when she fell out of love'

My thoughts are fighting. And I don't know what to believe.

'She's cheating.'

'Trust her'

Yeah I should trust her.

"Jennie!" Irene unnie yelled that made me woke up in my thoughts.

"Are you listening?" she ask that made me bow

"Not really I'm pre-occupied  by some--"

"By Lisa" she stated and I just bob my head.

"Why are you thinking about her?"

"Unnie we're discussing something." I answered while pointing at the papers.

"We can talk about that later." she spit and I started to talk about her running away without saying goodbye.

"Tss you little brat, what if it's urgent? You should understand her she's Lalisa Manoban." she spoke making me understand.

"What if she is---"

"Then talk to her." Irene unnie commanded.

"But for now go back to your office and work. I'll just manage this sheets." she said fixing the papers in her table and I stand up then leave.

...

Few minutes pass and I'm still thinking about Lisa. My thoughts are battling and I know what to believe.

When I open my PC someone send me a message or precisely pictures. Pictures of Lisa hugging a girl. And fuck it hurts. It's like they missed each other's arms that their hug is so tight. Whoever this girl is, she a whore, bitch, motherfucker.

Lisa we will talk later, I told to myself.

...

Hours passed and working hours is done and I'm waiting for Lisa to fetch me but she's not yet here. And speaking of I just saw her car arriving. Then park it infront like a total CEO. She goes down and open the door for me to hopped in.

"What took you so long?" I asked raising my right eyebrow.

"It's just tha---"

"Maybe you're with someone or let me say you're with a girl. How's hugging someone?" I said without stopping.

"Jennie le---"

"Jennie? Why not BABE? Cause you have that endearment with your affair." for the second time to cut her off.

"Fuck Jennie where did you got that?"she exclaimed that made me tear up.

"Nevermimd maybe I'm just too tired." I told and faced the window until we came to our building.

I just got out without her opening it for me. And go to the elevator and it's about to close when she stop it by her hands.

"Jennie babe, come on don't be jealous." she said soothing.

"Jealous whom?" I ask innocently.

"Babe?"

"And now babe? I'm Jennie Kim."i stated that made her pout.

"Okay, Jennie Kim-Manoban I love you to the moon and back." she said and kiss me in my lips.

...

Kissing her is the only key to make her stop and she did. But at first she is fighting back and I let her push me.

"Yah why did you kiss me?" she yelled and punch me in my chest.

"Baby, babe, honey, love who send you a message or a picture of me hugging a woman?" I asked while trying to hug her. Well I just figured it out when she told that I'm hugging a girl, an affair like she's saying.

"You know what miss Manoban stop your shi--"

I didn't let her end then I kiss her torridly she's still fighting but I didn't let her. I bite her lips and she open it so I enter my tongue to her mouth and suck her.

"L-Lisa f-fuck you" she moaned

"Babe sorry," I said letting go of her lips.

"I won't forgive you, not until we fu--"

"Make love" I corrected

And she started kissing me. A big turn on she is. But when Im about to enter my hands inside her blouse she stop and slap me hard.

"Yah Jennie! Why did you slap me?!" I shouted at her and she just smirk.

"Next time don't flirt around. You. Are. Just. Mine. Lalisa. Manoban" she said word per word then she left the elevator making me open my mouth in amusement.

"Hays that girl ugh I love her really." I whispered.

"Manoban are you going in or not?" she shouted that made me run. I don't wanna sleep outside nor to bug my friends.

"I'm coming baby!"

...

"Next time when you'll leave tell me okay so I won't worry that much." she said stroking my hair.

"Sorry it's really urgent." I told

"Hmm urgent or you have someo--"

"Jen! I don't have okay? Stop your shits!"I hissed

"You are starting again. I don't want us to fight over small things, so please baby. Trust. Me." I said emphasizing the last words.

"Yeah I'm sorry, I love you" she said sweetly and I kiss her temple.

"Baby, Bae, love, I love you too." I replied