CHAPTER EIGHT:Seulrene's Fight

Seulgi's Pov

Irene and I arrived at my unit about an hour ago. And up until now my baby is distant because of the girl who hugged me. I tried explaining but she Wil just say that maybe I also like to be hugged. So I'm giving her time to think or whatsoever.

"Hey Irene-ssi?" I enter my room and called her but she didn't answer.

"Irene baby?" I tried again

"Oh holy hug!" I scream when Irene hug me at the back of couwi know it's her it's just the two of us here.

"Holy hug huh? You're thinking of your mistress?" she ask holding my shoulders tightly and her fingers will leave a mark. But I just shake my head as an answer but she won't believe me for sure.

"Who is she?" she ask intently

"I don't know, she just hugged me without my permission. And even I got shocked,but I didn't like the hugged only yours will be the one I will like. Your hugs, kisses and... You, I love you." I said tenderly and hug her so tight like I'm gonna lose my life if I let her go.

"I love you, " she hang her arms on my neck and kiss me.

"You're so lovely baby." I told when we broke the kiss.

"I know" she replied but her hands getting inside my shirt feeling my bare stomach, she trace my stomach with her fingers making me shiver.

"Baby fu---funny hahaha" I didn't say a bad word because if I did it's all done.

"I'll punish you baby." she said and kiss my neck and stuck it. After two minutes she let go for sure there's a hickey on it. But after that she go with the other part of my neck and do it again, she did it a lot of times in different parts of my upper body.

" Uuhhmmm Irene come on, take it off." I plead

"Take off what baby?" she ask innocently

"My clothes" I answer and she stop and sit at the edge of the bed.

"Come here." she command tapping her side and I oblige so she smile sweetly and kiss me again. But now with more intensity.

She take off my clothes and just throw it somewhere. She bite my neck so hard causing me to groan.

"Oh fuck baby, you're too harsh. But I like it, no, I love it." I moan while my hands roaming around her upper part going down to her core.

"Uuugghhh Seulgi not there."she stop me when I'm near to her. I just put my right hand to her nape to pull her for a kiss. My left hand on her waist squeezing it.

But when I'm about to take her shirt off she stop me and she just lay down the bed. Staring at the ceiling and feels like nothing happened that we almost did it.

"I'm so---"

"Huushh it's okay, I understand Irene. But I want us to be legal in yo--"

"I can't"

"Do you love me?" I ask grabbing her face and look at her eyes.

"Of course, I do, I love you. But please wait, you know I can't just risk it."she answered and her last words made me upset.

" That's insane, c'mon Bae Irene. You can't risk what? You're already a grown up woman. You can't risk your reputation but you will risk our relationship or maybe you just don't want the world to know about us because you have an affair."I told without stopping from my words. And she glared at me getting teary.

"I am sorry Irene, it's just tha--"

"I understand, are you tired of me? That I can't let the world know?"she ask and I shake my head in disapproval in her questions.

"Baby, I'm sorry. I can wait of you to tell your parents. The important is my parents know, your future in-law."I stated and kiss her forehead.

"I love you." we both said in unison and hug each other so tight.

"Can we continue it."i said referring to what we're doing a while ago.

"Seulgi-bear" she said and hugging me. "Let's just cuddle."she said and tighten her hug and kiss me to my neck, collarbone, cleavage, down to my stomach. But she stop and go back to her position without letting me to moan her name.

"Hmmm I love you."I said pinching her cheeks with a greeted teeth. And she smile lovely.

"Are we still going to eat?" I ask rubbing my stomach.

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I want to eat you."I grin and she slap my face." I'm just kidding, but Im hungry, I want real foods."I kiss her and sit up.

"Do you want me to cook?"she ask standing up.

" Nah, let's just order."i said and get my phone to order lots of foods.

...

Lisa's Pov

"Hahahaha look at Seulgi's face, so devastated."Chaeng laugh pointing at Seul's face.

"Cause of being rejected in sex." I said scrolling through my phone.

"Hahahahaha"Chaeng laugh so hard that it's hard for her to breath.

"Tss, how's being Jisoo's girl?" she ask trying to divert our attention to Chaeng but Rosie just smile, seems like something.

"Diverting the attention huh?" I grin, "Seulgi has been slain" I added teasing her.

"But seriously how's being with Jisoo unnie?" I ask getting curious about them.

"Somewhat exciting and playful."she answer and she imagine what's happened to them last night.

"I'm sure your also happy, what happened last night with Jen?" Rosie ask.

"We enjoyed our night cuddling in bed with kisses, bite and hickeys hahaha." I laugh imagining what happened last night,because she left my unit so early telling her parents are here and she doesn't want to wake me up.

"What you and Irene did last night?" Rosie ask drinking her latte, for me and Seul whiskey.

"Well same with Lisa and Irene also left telling her parents came."

"Same here! They came home so early that Jennie needed to leave, you know we're not legal. We can't control our time."I puoted drinking the last drops of whiskey in my glass.

______

I hope you guys are enjoying the story.

There are a lot of cliffhangers because I just want to.

Be more patient guys. Love lots;>>>