CHAPTER TEN:Getting To Know II

Jennie's Pov

As I prank Lisa I pretend that I'm crying so she soothe me. She hug  me like she always do when we fight. A loving Lisa indeed.

"I love you" she kiss me again and again and again.

I'll never get rid of her kisses. I love them so much her rosy lips, doe eyes, her pointed nose. I love everything about her.

"Here the food. I know Lisa is so so hungry." Chaeng interrupt as Lisa was about to kiss me again.

"Don't eat Jennie here, you can do it later, you know to tame her more." Seulgi chuckle as she put the tray on the table.

"Let's eat,wait, why there are only five plates?" Lisa confusely ask and look at everyone.

"I suggested, we can share a plate baby." I answer she look at me lovingly.

"W-What? You told me that.."

Irene tss-ed making Seulgi stop in her words.

"We can share." Chaeng said and put Jisoo's plate on the tray.

"You guys don't have originality." Lisa said and put her hands together.

"Dumb" Jisoo told and smack Lisa's head and the latter whine and get close to me.

"Jennie look!" she point Jisoo  and to her head where Jisoo snack.

"You look fine."I tease

" Okay, let's eat. And while eating let's continue the getting to know. "Lisa said and stay away from me.

"Okay, favorite food?" Irene unnie ask.

"You"

"Anything"

"Lisa"

"Chaeng"

"Jisoo"

Seulrene both said then Lisa, Me, Chaeng and Jisoo.

"Anything?" Seulgi question

"Yeah"

"You sure?" again Lisa answered a yes then nod her head.

"Can you eat---"

"Eat it yourself." Lisa said rudely and Irene stands up.

"Yah she's just aski---"

"Do it with her." Lisa said but smile all of a sudden. "Irene unnie I'm just kidding don't cry hahaha, Seulgi told me so." Lisa suddenly defended.

"You kids" Jisoo unnie said and stands up and grab Lisa and Seul's arm.

"What are---"

Without letting them finish she took their heads and smash it with each other enough for them to feel pain.

They groan that made Chaeyoung laugh, the two glare at her but that didn't stop from laughing.

"What?" she even asked innocently.

"I love you" Lisa whisper and kiss my lips.

"Favorite brand of shoes" Irene suddenly meddle

"Chanel"

"Michael Kors"

"Dior"

...

Looks like every lover has their own choices.

Irene is smiling so wide that the group notice.