CHAPTER TWO: Daydream

Alert! SPG!

Here I am at our room resting and watching a movie. And it's turning the heck out of me. You know fifty shades.

While it is on the middle Lisa suddenly enter the room,having a glass of juice in her hands.

"Here baby I know you are still tired, better drink this."she said smiling.

"What is th---"

Obviously a juice, tsk. "she cutted me off.

" For what?"I asked

" Tss just drink it okay."she said and I drink it.

"Uhmm this taste good. Where did you got it?" I ask but she just grin and get out of the room. After minutes I felt hot. I want to do it. I want her.

"Lisaaa!" I shouted and she enter the room holding a strap on.

"Yah! You made me dri----" I did not finish what I'm going to say cause she just crash her lips in mine.  And I kiss her back.

...

We're kissing like there's no tomorrow, lapping each other's lips like addicts. Until my hands goes to Jennie lower body enjoying each corner of her lower body. And my lips nibbling her jaw up to her ear.

"Uhmmm Lisa damn please."she said begging.

That's the only sentence for me start undressing her.

"Please what baby?" I ask looking up at her.

"Fuck me Daddy." she moan

"Uhmm yes baby, call me daddy I love you so much baby,uhhmm fuck! " I moan.

"Daddy enter me." she told and who I am to refuse. I suddenly enter two of my fingers inside her.

"Ohhhh Fuck me more daddy,uhm faster." Jennie shouted almost losing her voice. When she said it I make my pace faster that made her moan louder.

"Ohhh ahh hmmm fuck fuck faster daddy I'm near." so I make it more fast and I felt her walls tightens around my fingers but I suddenly remove it.

"Li--" I didn't let her finish when I entered my tongue to her core and my fingers playing with her clit.

"Aish I thoug-- yah Lisa" she groan when I remove my tongue but my hands are still playing with her clit.

"Uhmm" she moan silently. "W-why did you S-stop?" she ask stuttering.

"I know your still tired, my conscience us eating me up. I don't want to make you more sore." I answered pouting.

"But I'm still horny."she voice out like it was nothing to her already.

"Yeah my fault I made you drank the juice that Jisoo-unnie gave me." I grinningy told her and she slap me all of a sudden. "Yah! Why did you do that?" I ask confuse.

"Because you made me horny but you won't let me cum." she sulky said.

"Yah I'm sorry okay. I'll make it up to you when you're not already in sore." I told her while I'm back hugging her cause this baby of mine just turn her back.

"No, maybe you flir---" I did not let her finish because I made her face me and fuck her using the strap on that made her shock and shout at the same time.

"Hey Lisaaaa!!" Jisoo-unnie shouted and slap my face so hard. "Bitch you're imagining things huh? Thinking what will be the dare?" a smirk show on her face while saying those words.

"Yah unnie you startled me!" then I smack her arm.

"Tss you know what just enjoy this day and relax,for sure that will be a good dare for you. Cuddle with Jennie then relax your ass hmm." she said and walk walk out. When I heard the door closing I slap myself so hard and fuck it hurts so bad it's real that I'm not imagining things anymore.

"Lisa honey what happened to you?" Jennie suddenly peak in the door that made me jump.

"Jennie! Fuck!" I exclaimed that made her shock.

"Are you shouting on me Manoban?" she ask raising her right eyebrow.

"Of course not,its just that you suddenly showed up." I explain

"So you're blaming me?" she asked and I know I'm totally fuck up. That's why I came closer to her hugging her and walking towards our bed.

"Let's cuddle baby," I told her sweetly.

"No"she answer firmly and I just nodded. I just lay down on the bed but she remain standing.

"Don't show me that attitude Lisa," Jennie said while sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Attitude? I just lay down and your saying that I'm already showing some attitude? Tsk." I answered annoyed at her. "Besides I'm just asking if we can cuddle and you just said no then it's a no."I uttered.

"I changed my mind, we can cuddle."

"I also changed my mind, I just wanted to sleep."i told that made her stop from laying on the bed. That's my cue to close my eyes pretending to be asleep.

"Tss what a sulky ass Lisa Manoban." she whispered but I still heard it.