CHAPTER 33 : Talk

3rd update, the story will be done soon🖤.

. . .

As Lisa got out from the room she remembered how she proposed to Jennie and how the girl she love runaway from her. How she caught her having an affair at her office not just that but also having sex. And now they met again.

"Fuck this life!" Lisa scream as she when she's already outside the karaoke bar.

"Lisa!"Jennie shouted, the taller girl look at her.

"Can we talk?" The smaller girl ask looking up because of the height difference.

"About what?" Lisa answered in monotone,Jennie couldn't find words to say nor to answer. Speechless.

"Tss"

"About us!" Jennie answered loudly when Lisa is about to enter her car.

"Us? Well Ms. Kim did you forgot you and I are not together, so there's no more US." Jennie walk towards Lisa and pull the girl.

"Can't you give me another chance?" Jennie ask holding Lisa's arm.

"You already cheated. Just go to your Hanbin." Lisa was again got pulled and met Jennie's soft lips.

"Yah!" Lisa yelled

"Aren't you still contented on what Hanbin gaves you and wants more huh?!"Lisa exclaimed, Jennie looked down feeling guilty.

"Dont you feel contentment that's why you are doing what you did to me?"(basta intindihin nyo na) Lisa pointed her ex-girlfriend.

"Lis let me explain... please." Jennie held Lisa's arm tightly and pulled her to a hug but the latter didn't do the same.

"No, aren't you ashamed your doings?!" Lisa still said in a hight tone.

"I'm sorry, I was reckless. That time when you saw us, he pushed me to do so. He to---"

"No! Stop! Don't explain we are already done Ms. Kim, I had done enough. I already felt that you are cheating. Remember when I fetch you, you were stuttering to answer when I ask you who your looking at, I saw the same guy that your sucking. He's the same guy. "Lisa let out those words and cried.

"I'm so sorry, love please, let me prove to you that you're the one."Jennie also cry and hug Lisa's frame.

"F-Fine but just talk." Lisa said and was about to enter the car.

"I'll drive I want to show you something." Jennie said and Lisa gave her car keys at Jennie. The taller girl ride the passenger seat.

. . .

Lisa's Pov

After a half hour  drive we arrived at a house. The lights are still on.

"I thought we were going to talk? I won't go and invade someone's house!" I exclaimed at her and she giggle. Even though we already broke up she's still cute.

"Look at that." she pointed a figure inside a house and I can see the motherfucking guy with a woman and two children. Wtf!

"Yah! You have an affair to a married man?!" I ask in a high pitch tone.

"I didn't know that he's married." she said and look at the steering wheel holding it tight.

"After our break up I saw him with his family they are happy. And that time I realized that I made the worst decision I made to cheat on you. I'm sorry."she said and look directly in my eyes.

"I can't forgive you right now." I said truthfully.

"But time heal all wounds." I added and hold her arm.

"Can you give me another chance, please?" she ask and look at me pleading.

"Maybe not now. Because whenever I see you I remember what you did, naked in someone's arms." I said painfully.

"I understand I hope that it's not yet the end of us. And I hope for you to hear my whole explanation." she stated, I heard sobs when I look at her she's crying. Wtf!

"Let me bring you home. And the right time will come for me to hear your explanation." I said and we walk towards my car.

Jennie's Pov

Lisa guided me to ride her car and she go to the driver's seat. When she started the engine I lean on the car's window then close my eyes.

I felt the car after a half hour drive but my eyes are still close.

"If I just didn't saw you I let everything passed, but no, I saw with my two eyes. I already knew everything when you runaway I felt that you have feelings for him but I heard that the two of you ended, I was happy but also sad. Because he fooled you, he has a family but he still cheated. I still can accept you, I still love you, I miss you every time, I'm so broke Jennie love. But right now I'm not ready for explanations."she whisper, I heard her sob but I still chose to close my eyes. After awhile a felt her tap my cheeks I slowly open my eyes. And smiled at me.

"Ms. Kim it's great you're now awake, uhm we were already here." she said smile still plastered on her face.

"Yeah thank you for bringing me home." I smile back and she hop off the car and go to my side then open the car door she guided me out. Always a gentlewoman.

I hug Lisa when I'm already out of the car.

"You better go already its already late." I said and she smile.

"Nah enter first." she insisted.

"Listen to me, go now." I said in stern voice.

"Yeah yeah fine" she said in defeat when she turn her back and walk towards her car, I run to her and back hug her.

"You're my home." I whispered and run inside the mansion.

Lisa's Pov

'You're my home'

'You're my home'

'You're my home'

'You're my home'

'I was supposed to be your home.'
My mind told.

Jennie's words are still echoing in my head. It's hard to sleep when I'm still thinking about her.

Sometimes we need to be away from home.

My subconscious answered.

And I fell asleep.

_______