CHAPTER 40 : Broken (End)

Epilogue next...

Running away is their solution for now. Jennie and Lisa's solution for now. As they see each other into someone's arms,kissing.

The question is how did Kai knew that Jennie is in Thailand?

What is Somi to Lisa?

What will Wendy, Seulgi and Chaeyoung will tell as an explanation at the two?

. . .

As of now, Jennie's friends including the three girls are now in Korea. Jennie is at their company working her ass out.

Irene and Seulgi they are not in good terms as of now.

Jisoo and Chaeyoung, well still the same. But there's Chaeng feeling so guilty of what they'd done.

Wendy well she's alone also thinking of the happenings in Thailand, not just in Thailand but all of what happened to them recently.

Jennie, she's crying. Cursing Kai for what he had done to their relationship. How did he found out why she's at Thailand? Why is the guy went there? She's also confused on what is destiny's plan for her, for them.

Lisa, she's back at London now. Having her cold aura and not the bubbly and happy go lucky person that she is. Why did Somi kissed her? Where did she  went wrong? And if ever, would she and Jennie meet again?

. . .

Lisa's Pov

Staring at the pile of papers and folders in my desk, my mind ain't functioning right now. It feels like my heart was shuttered into thousand and million of pieces.

What if didn't went at my trips does me and Jennie were still fine? Or it would be just like this?

What if I listen to her?

What if Kai didn't came?

What if she said yes to my proposal?

What if she just trusted me?

A lot of what ifs that is running on my mind.

But I think what I'd saw was enough to maybe move on. That were not meant for each other. That maybe it's her and Kai. Not Jennie and Lisa.

I was awaken from my thoughts when Somi entered and went at Mt back massaging my tense shoulders,her smooth caresses are making me calm.

"Thinking of her?" she ask and I nodded.

"Maybe fate doesn't want you two together." she stated.

"Maybe"

"What if it's really us? It can just be me Lisa." she said back hugging me.

"Somi"

"Why don't we give it a try." she told kissing my cheeks and I didn't move back instead I let her.

"Why not" I answered

"Do you want to give us a try, again?" she ask looking into my eyes.

"Somi, maybe not now. I'm still broken, I still can't make it. I don't want to disappoint you, but maybe in the future when I'm already ready." I spoke and she hug me tight.

"I will hold unto that Lalisa. I'll prove to you that it's really Soni and Lisa at the end. " she said and was about to kiss me but I back away.

Maybe I should really move on and let go of my feelings for Jennie Kim.

Because having you is happiness at the start.

Having you in the the middle while you are cheating is happy yet painful.

But having you til 'now will just bring pain and unhappiness.

I hope that someday I'll find The One that is for me.

Jennie's Pov

"I thought you are taking your time to think." I whisper to myself.

I was staring at the door when it open revealing my two best friends.

"Hey Jen, are you okay?" Irene unnie ask sitting on the couch and so does Jisoo unnie, so I stand up and sit in between them.

"You know take your time for yourself this time." Jisoo unnie advice.

"Stop the chasing Jen." Irene unnie said caressing my back.

"I will stop and maybe I should give myself time to heal in what happened there." I said and they nodded.

"Always remember if you need us, we're one call away." Irene unnie said.

"I'm only one call away~" Jisoo unnie sang lifting the mood.

"I know, I'm thankful for that." I said

"Hmm let's eat I'm hungry, I want chickens!" she said stroking her tummy in circles.

"Yeah same here." Irene unnie seconded and they pull me so I gave in.

As we rode the car the two are noisy like their relationships are in great term.

"What did the three explain?" I ask moving forward.

"That they miss Lisa and if they told us for sure we won't just go with them and choose to be with you, we'll they are right." Irene unnie said so I look at Jisoo unnie and she nodded agreeing to Irene unnie's statement.

"How are you and Kai?" Jisoo unnie ask.

"That dog" Irene unnie hiss.

"Well he already explain and were fine." I said

"Fine, like giving him a chance?" Jisoo unnie cleared.

"No, he's marriage was fake, I mean he told me that they ain't really married and things was just scripted."I explain.

"Like what you said I should give myself time to heal." I added.

"Okay" both of them uttered.

"Btw how are you and Chaeng?" I ask Jisoo unnie and tap her shoulder.

"Time and space" she plainly answered.

"Ow cool off." Irene unnie tease with a grin plastered on her face.

"How bout' you and Seulgi?" Jisoo unnie ask looking at our driver.

"Were still living under the same roof and same room, but there's space in between us."Irene unnie answered.

"Aww looks like goodbye diamond ring huh." I said looking at her ring finger and the ring is still there.

"Of course not, Time heal all wounds." she qouted.

"Yeah" Jisoo unnie said.

"I hope so" I said and sat properly on the back seat.

There will always be the right time and right place for explanations. But acceptance will be my priority right now. Accepting that in the future you ain't mine to hold.

Having you at first was the happiest and greatest.

Having you while your in business trips is alright, but doubting.

But having you right now, won't heal nor complete our shuttered hearts.

I wish that someday you will be Falling Back To Me(You)

...................
The End🖤
…………...

Anything you got guys?

I gave you clues, so...

I hope you guys also read THE ONE.

Mababasa nyo yung THE ONE na sinasabi ni Lisa,

You guys can see it in my profile.