CHAPTER SIX: CHAESOO

This CHAPTER is for Chaesoo!

Jisoo's Pov

"Jisoo when will you get rid of that tall girl?" Irene ask well she's my friend, we're with Jennie.

"I would never ever get rid of her,I fall inlove with her hard. And I think she's the love of my life." I replied

"Hope you won't cry and tell us one day that she already found another one." Jennie said before she take a sip of her frappe.

"You girls always think negative things,can you just relax. It's just me Jisoo Kim." I told making us cringe.

"Yeah Jisoo Fucking Kim, " that made us look at the back and it's Chaeng my love.

"Are you following me bab---darling?" I asked making my brows up and down.

"Of course not! It's just that I'll meet my friends." she defended

"And who are they?" I asked getting confuse and she's about to answer when Lisa and Seulgi came hugging the latter.

"Lisa"

"Seulgi"

Both Jennie and Irene said making the two flinch.

"Hey baby you are also here." Lisa said while scratching her head. And Seulgi just made a peace sign.

"Why don't you join us." I invited making the other two nod their head in agreement.

"But it's our get together." Chaeng spoke.

"I have an idea." Lisa exclaimed.

"What is it?" we all asked in unison.

"Well you two can sit together there, and the four of us will be here we'll have a double date, and the two of you will have a get to know each other." she explained while pointing the table with two chairs near the window. What a beeview to have a dta ewith Park Chaeyoung.

"No way" she said forming an X on her arms.

"What a good idea" I told standing and ready to drag her.

"Why can't we just have to be us, I mean triple date, " Chaeng suggested that made Irene and Jennie nod.

"Great idea, so we can also know who Park Chaeyoung is."Irene stated

"If you say so. And oh Chaeng this is Irene and Jenni" Lisa and Seulgi introduced and sit beside their partners so Chaeng doesn't have a choice but to sit beside me.

Table formation:
  Lisa   Jen
                Seulgi  Irene
Me  Chaeng

(A/N:the table is square just imagine it like that, they just inserted two more chairs cause the table has four.)

"So how did you two met each other?" Irene ask intertwining her fingers to Seulgi's.

"It feels like we're already together." Chaeng spoke rudely.

"Baby don't be rude,"holding her hands to make her calm but it looks like she became more pissed.

" Can you just tell us how?"Jennie meddle and Lisa take her hand to tame the tiger.

"You should tell them, how you pissed me the first time we met."Chaeng said making me smile widely.

"And how you got love at first sight in me." I added

"Finally! Chaeng here I already ordered a strawberry frappe for you." Lisa suddenly spoke that made Jennie glare at her.

"You know I don't want to meddle that's why me and Seul just ordered a drink." Lisa defended and Seulgi just nodded in approval.