CHAPTER 28 : Plan

They're now on their fourth day in Lisa's villa. And Lisa thought of something and asked for her friends help.

. . .

Jisoo's Pov

Helping Lisa with this plan is a bit hard.

"Do you think she will say yes?" she ask, well Jennie is still asleep.

"Tss, you guys almost live together. Do you think she will say no?" Seulgi question.

"You two even act like married couples." Wendy stated

"You guys even fuck already." Chaeng said

"And so you" Lisa told

"She will say yes."Me and Irene said stopping their useless argument.

"K" the four of them walk out but Lisa stop when she saw Jennie.

"I will say yes in what?" Jennie question

"Uhm..."

"Say yes, we want to go out. I hope you guys are in the mood." Chaeng made an excuse.

"Of course it's okay." Jennie answered

"Uhm well Irene and Jisoo will go with you. I feel so lazy." Chaeng said.

"Me too"

"Me three"

"Me four"

"Who will drive?" Irene ask

"There's already one waiting." Lisa said.

"Did you guys plan it?" Jennie ask and we all shrug.

"Lisa you really won't come?"

"Alone time with them. Go to mall, shopping , talk with them." Lisa said

"We don't have money." Jennie pouted Lisa hand her card towards Jennie so did Seulgi and Chaeng to us.

"We will enjoy" Irene said making Seulgi eyes open wide.

"You guys handed it to us." I said making Chaeng's smile fade.

"Enjoy" Wendy said smirking.

Wendy's Pov

(Finally after so many chapters Wendy has her POV)

It's been almost thirty minutes since the girls go and we haven't done anything.

"Bitches let's start setting up." Chaneg said after a long time.

"Bitch what if---"

"We can't here you!" we said and cover our ears. Lisa walk out so we stop the noise and follow.

The things that we need is already here all we need to do is to set it up.

"I'll set the candles." Chaeng said and go to the little candles side(peace dunno what is it called).

"I can't say I'll cook because for sure the plan will we ruin," Seulgi laugh

"I will help Chaeng" she added and Lisa nodded.

"I will be the one who will help you with the foods, I mean...i already search a good dinner date, a special one to be exact." I said and we set the table.

. . .

Two hours passed and they are nearly done. The table, foods, candle, lights,and Jennie's favorite red  wine.

" Hey Lisa, do you have it already? "I asked and the rest of the group look at her.

"Yeah"

"You should ready a poem for her." Seulgi suggest.

"I already did."

"I'm so tired" Chaeng sat at the beach sand.

"I hope she says no" I said and Lisa glared at me.

"Bitch!" she yelled

. . .

Jennie's Pov

It's already seven in the evening when we cameback at the villa. I'm now alone in this room and I saw a white dress, I walk near the bed and there's a letter on it.

'I hope you wear this dress that I chose for you, I love you.

L. M.'

I took a bath and wore the dress that is above my knee I came out and Irene and Jisoo are waiting for me.

"You almost took a lifetime." Irene unnie complain and Jisoo unnie just giggle.

"The dress suits you, Lisa has a taste." Jisoo said analyzing me.

"Wait" Irene stopped me and look down at my feet.

"Heels? Are you insane?" Irene unnie asked and the two of them laugh.

Jisoo dragged me while Irene enter a room, Jisoo made me sit then took off my heels and gave me sandals. Irene came and she's holding a make up kit.

. . .

"Can you tell me what is this for?" I asked when they finish doing my make up.

"To make you prettier?" Irene unnie unsurely answered and Jisoo unnie just bob  her head.

______

Short chapter.

Any thoughts?

Please vote! 💜