CHAPTER NINE:Getting To Know

Jennie's Pov

"Hey baby, are we going with them?"Lisa ask getting near me.

"Well yeah, I want to know your friend more."I hug her waist and she kiss my forehead.

"Best friend Jennie, best friend." she corrected me as if I made a big mistake.

"If you say so."I turn my back and go inside the cr which she quickly follow.

I felt her at my back helping me to get rid of my clothes. She touch with want but I stop her.

"Lisa, not here."I told getting out of her grip.

"We'll just take a bath together, we will not do something unless... " she pause and grin at me which Lisa earn a slap.

"Unless I want you out of here! " I yelled but she hug me and turn on the shower even though we're not yet fully naked.

...

"Lisa let's go!" I shouted because that bamboo is too slow to move.

"Two minutes! I'm putting my---"

"I'll leave you if you didn't go down!" I cut her off before she reason out why she's getting too long inside the room.

"You won't! You don't want to drive you ass off!" she shouted back that is real. Well I'm too lazy to drive. So I just sit on the coach and waited for her at the moment.

I heard her footsteps going near so I look at her and she's so gorgeous as fuck. She's wearing a white plain t shirt that is tucked in her ripped jeans and on her feet she's wearing sneakers.

While me I wore a red dress down to my middle thighs and it fit my body perfectly and I wore heels for bottom.

"So per---"

I didn't let her finish because we're getting late. She's always like this smiling like an idiot but I still love her no matter what.

"Just drive your ass off, make it fast. We only have less half an hour to get there."I said when we're already at the basement to ride the car and not letting her to open the car door for me.

"Don't worry, they won't start without us." she confidently said and started the engine.

"Of course they won't, but we shouldn't waste their time and effort going there early." I lecture and she started driving.

She drive so fast but not letting us to be involve in an accident.

Chaeng's Pov

"Why are we here?" I ask Jisoo who get out to open the door for me so I hop out.

"Well, to know us more, " she unsurely answer. "Or precisely to know me more." she stated and I just Bob my head.

"Hey baby" someone softly said back hugging me but I know who is this.

"Lisa" I face her and hug her back. "What's the matter? Why are you hugging me?" I ask, she's like this but not in public and not in front of Jisoo.

"I just wanted to, I miss you." she answer then she smile and took Jennie's hand.

"Lets go inside?" I suggest