Prologue

Dear Diary,

Tomorrow is my first day at a new school. Hollywood Arts to be exact.

I'm excited but really nervous. I mean it's a new school and everything, but the only reason I got in was because Nadia lost her voice while practicing her performance.

Speaking of which, Nadia won't talk to me. I'm not surprised, to be honest. She's always been stuck up about being in Hollywood Arts and making all these friends and being so popular. That sounds rude but she told me things like:

"They all ADORE me at Hollywood Arts!"

"Everyone thinks that I'm THE BEST singer at school!"

"Tori Vega complimented ME on my talent, that just proves that I'm better than every musician there!"

She has such a big head over being there, and it hurt a lot whenever she'd talk to me about it. Nadia used to attend school with me, which is how we met, but ever since she started attending Hollywood Arts, she had a huge ego about everything.

I'm honestly scared of seeing her, she might blow up at me for "stealing her spotlight", she already gave me a dirty look during the showcase.

Regardless, I hope I get to meet some amazing people, I really really hope I can make some new friends.

Well, I guess I should start preparing for my first day!

-Skyla

****

Putting down my pen, I glanced over at my dresser. My outfit was already picked out, I just had to pack a few more first day essentials and I would be ready for tomorrow.

Glancing at the clock on my nightstand, I decided to go to bed early so I wouldn't be late for the bus.

I'm ready Hollywood Arts, show me what you got!

————————————————————

Hi everyone!

So yes, I know there are a million other books like this, but I genuinely wanted to give this a shot. I've been binging the show for the nostalgia and I've been watching clips from the show. I really hope you all enjoy this story and my character, Skyla.

Please note that Victorious belongs to Nickelodeon, I do not own Victorious or the characters of the show. I only own Skyla.

Also, this story is going to be different. Instead of the funny swears they use on the show like waz, I'm going to use actual cussing. So please note that this story is for ages 16+, as it will discuss topics that may be confusing or scarring to younger audiences.

Nothing gory or extreme, just topics such as depression, anxiety, family issues.

So with that being said, I hope you enjoy the story.