Chapter 14: Caught By Jade

Warning: It's about to get spicy! Depictions of sex ahead, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

*********************

As soon as that towel fell, Andre dipped down to kiss me. I gasped at the sudden contact, but soon relaxed.

We had done this before, yet my heart was beating out of my chest. He just knew how to make me melt under his touch.

"Baby.." Andre mumbled.

"Yes, love?" I whispered back, capturing his lips with mine.

"Take it off." he seductively demanded.

I bit my lip as I pulled my silk nightdress over my head, tossing it to the side. Andre's eyes scanned every inch of my body, his eyes full of so much love.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." his voice dropped to a husky tone, a light blush blooming across my face.

I didn't speak, I just leaned forward to kiss him again. His hand gently cupped my face as he parted and kissed from my jawline down to my collarbone, harshly sucking at the flesh. I gasped out and placed my hand on the back of his neck.

"Andre~"

At the sound of his name, Andre let out a low growl and lifted me up slightly to slap my ass, causing me to groan.

"Wrong name." his voice rumbled into my ear, turning me on even more.

As time went on, we were finally in the act. Andre pleasuring me in every way he knew how, and I him. Feeling him inside me was one of the most amazing feelings I had ever felt.

"Fuck," he growled, "I love you."

He leaned down and captured my lips with his, continuing to make me feel loved through these intimate actions. Moans tumbled out of my throat into his, I could feel him smirk against my mouth.

"Hey guys, I let myself in and- WOAH!" I heard Jade yell.

Quickly, Andre and I looked over to see Jade in the doorway, holding her and Beck's new Pomeranian, Bat. Andre scrambled to get under the covers as I just laid there, covering my breasts and holding a hand over my lower regions.

"JADE!" I yelled.

"What? Did you both forget that I was coming to stay the night cause SOMEBODY promised a girl's day tomorrow?" Jade pointed a finger at me, smirking, "I guess I should've texted one of you if I had known you two were getting freaky."

"Oh my god." I buried my face in my hands, hiding my blush.

*******************************

The next morning was awkward as I prepared breakfast for the kids, Andre and Jade. Bat was playing with Hades and Athena as Artemis watched, making sure the playing didn't get too rough. I couldn't help but blush the entire time, every time I glanced up at Andre, he had a small, stupid smirk on his face.

I couldn't question him, the children were sitting right in front of me. Jade finally sighed and got the children's attention.

"Hey, kiddos. How about we watch some cartoons while Momma makes breakfast?" she smiled.

"YAY!" Calli yelled as she dashed over to the TV.

Jade picked up Odin and winked at me, walking over to the couch. Athena glued herself to Jade's side, following her duties as the guardian of the kids.

I focused my attention to my husband, "What are you smirking about?"

Andre looked at me, lust clouding his eyes as his voice deepened, "We weren't finished, earlier."

I felt myself melt at the sound of his voice, but kept my composure, "We'll finish once breakfast is made."

"There's something I specifically want, though." I glanced up to see that smirk still.

"Oh?" I played dumb.

"Baby." Andre suddenly pouted.

I walked over to him, leaning down to his ear, "Oh, trust me, Papi~" I smirked, "I know exactly what you want."

I lightly bit his earlobe and stood up straight, watching as my husband's face turned red. I giggled and went back to making breakfast, finishing the final touches and setting all three plates. One for Jade, one for Odin, and one for Calliope. After I placed the plates down on the table and called the three of them over to eat, I pulled Jade to the side to ask her to keep the kids distracted while Andre and I finished our escapade from earlier.

"Get it." she whispered to me, sending a wink right afterwards.

*************************

I groaned as Andre pushed himself deeper, his breathing heavy as he huffed.

"Fuck!" I cried out, my nails digging into the flesh of his back.

"Yeah," Andre smirked, leaning down and kissing my neck, "my baby loves when her Papi makes love to her, hm?"

"Uuuuuuh! Sí Papi!" I groaned out.

Soon enough his thrusts got sloppier and we had finished our session.

"Daddy?" the voice of our daughter called out.

Quickly, we got under the covers of our bed, Andre pulling up his underwear under the sheets. Calliope waddled into the room.

"Almost caught." I chuckled.

"Shush!" Andre playfully flicked my arm.

"Ah~!" I teased.

"Daddy?" Calliope asked, waddling closer.

"Yeah, Princess?"

"Um...um...There was a scary person on the TV."

Andre and I looked at each other, confused.

"What do you mean, baby?" I asked her, picking her up and sitting her on my lap.

"Jade played my show and...and...something scary came on."

"What was it?" Andre asked, taking her small hand in his.

She looked down before she said what would be the most hilarious thing I have ever heard from a child's mouth.

"A squid."

I held in my laughter as Andre's face contorted from concerned to a small smirk to hide his laugh.

"You were watching 'Johnny and the Sprites' again, weren't you?"

Calli nodded, pushing the tips of her index fingers together, "There was a squid..."

"Awe, sweetheart." Andre kissed her forehead, "I promise, that squid ain't gonna get you."