Ch 1: Sonic vs Dr. Robotnik

Warning! I do not own Sonic or Miraculous Ladybug, they belong to Sega and Zagtoon   respectively, also this is my first fanfiction, so thank you and enjoy!

One beautiful evening at the Green Hill Zone, Sonic The Hedgehog and Knuckles the Echidna were relaxing on the beautiful grass. Sonic said to Knuckles "Is it beautiful, Knuckles?"  Knuckles said " Yes it is, the breeze, the clouds, the grass you laid on..." "And don't forget the smell of flowers." Sonic said as he smells the flower he picked up.

After smelling the flower, Sonic asked Knuckles "Hey, do you have a dream?" "Yes I do," Knuckles answered " I dream of being an Olympian, where I can beat the crap out of Pink Gold Peach and win all of the golden medals while she gets nothing."  "Wow, I don't know what to say." Sonic said with a shocked look. Knuckles explained "People hate her for being a Princess Peach clone, so this will be satisfying to some."

  Then Sonic told Knuckles his dream; "My dream is going to Paris." "Paris, why would you wanna go there?" Knuckles asked. Sonic said "Oh you know, because of the art, the structures, and all of the pastries there." Knuckles then said "That reminds me, do you know that Paris is currently being defended by two superheroes, Ladybug and Chat Noir?"  "Oh please, Knuckles." Sonic said "These people are just some silly myth." Knuckles then said "Oh you'll believe it when you see..." but before Knuckles could finish the sentence, Sonic dashed off. "Boy, I don't get Sonic these days." Knuckles thought.

 Sonic started dashing through Green Hill Zone, swinging through tree poles and going through loops, but stopped when he senses that something is wrong. "Hey, wait a minute."  Sonic said as he does his idle animation from the games. "Something's fishy is going on." Sonic then sees Dr. Robotnik's lair and thought "Dr. Robotnik must be up to no good again."

In the lair, Dr. Robotnik is seen holding the animals hostage in the cage. Letting out an evil laugh, he said "You foolish animals, welcome to Dr. Robotnik's evil lair, where me and my robots hold you hostage and kept those Chaos Emeralds for world domination." Then he showed the captured animals the Chaos Emeralds he kept for world domination. "You won't get away with this!" said one the animals which is a penguin. "Sonic will come and defeat you!"  "Oh really,"  Dr. Robotnik said "I set up a bunch of robots and traps that Sonic won't get through!" "Oh really?" a familiar voice said. "Sonic The Hedgehog?!" said a shocked Dr. Robotnik as he saw Sonic who managed to get through his traps. "You need to work on your traps because they're too slow and crappy to catch me." Sonic Said sarcastically "Alright Eggman, let these animals and the Chaos Emeralds go and I won't had to fight you!"   "So you think  you can defeat me?"  Dr. Robotnik said to Sonic as he lets out a evil chuckle. Then he calls for his robot minions and tells them "Seize that blasted hedgehog!" 

So the robots started attacking Sonic who manages to outsmart them; Sonic  took down a Buzz Bomber and uses it to shoot down Crabmeat robots, then throws one of the Spikes at the bomb robots knocking them out. "This can't be!" Dr. Robotnik said in horror as that blue hedgehog destroys his robots. 

Knuckles then managed to get in the lair to find Sonic. "Knuckles?" Sonic said as he see his friend coming into the lair; "What are you doing here?" "You ran on me," Knuckles said "So I have to come after you, what are you doing here?" Sonic told him "Dr. Robotnik is up to no good again, he kidnapped the animals and has the Chaos Emeralds, so I had to put a stop to this!" after saying those words, Sonic started to charge at Dr. Robotnik but the latter pushed the button to unleash the Chaos Emeralds attempting to kill Sonic. "Noooo!!" Knuckles tearfully cried out as the Emeralds blasted him, Sonic, and Robotnik, transporting them into another dimension.

"Ugh, where the hell am I, what kind of place is this?" Sonic wondered as he woke up and find himself on the bridge. Sonic then saw an Ice cream man who called out "Bonjour my friends, get your free ice cream, eat it and you'll find love." So Sonic came to him and said "Excuse me sir, can you tell me where I.." "Here, have some ice cream and you'll find love." The Ice cream man cut him off. "I don't know anything about love," Sonic said akwardly as he took the ice cream "but can you tell me where am I?" "This my friend is Paris." The Ice cream man started to explain "Where there will be Structures, Art, Music, and most of all, Romance." 

Sonic look around amazed, "This is the most beautiful thing I ever seen." Sonic said tearfully. "This is a dream come true." Sonic then got excited and wanted to explore it. "I've got a date with destiny, thanks for everything Ice cream man!" Sonic said to the Ice cream man as he dashed off to chase his dreams in Paris. 

Author's note:

 Keep in mind this my first fanfiction so if there's anything I could fix,

 I could fix in the later chapters I will make