Knuckles and Adrien

"I can't believe that freaking hedgehog did it again," Robotnik said.
"We were so close to evilizing that girl but Sonic managed to destroy it without being affected."

"There's something odd about that Hedgehog," Hawk Moth said. "If he is just as powerful as Ladybug and Chat Noir, we're gonna need some allies."

Then he created yet another Akuma and lets it fly to find the next victim "Fly away my little Akuma and take control of the victim you find!"

The akuma flies to the Mayor's Palace where it spotted the Mayor and his daughter Chole who were upset about the mess.

The Akuma flies into one of the pieces they're picking up and took control of them. Then they hear a voice saying "Crabmeat King and Queen Buzz Bomber, I am Hawk Moth and I want you to join me and Robotnik to find the Chaos Emeralds and take down Sonic."

"Yes, Hawk Moth." The Mayor and Chole responded as they transformed into Crabmeat King and Queen Buzz Bomber respectively.

Knuckles' P.O.V

After the Chaos Emerald incident, I found myself unconscious and I feel the rain pouring on my body. But I was suddenly waked up by the sound of the thunder.

KaBoom!!

The thunder scared me half to death, then I looked around and thought "Where the hell am I?"

It turns out I was at Paris, the place my friend Sonic was dreaming to go for a long time. I was then unfortunately spotted by the Policemen.

One Police officer came up with a speakerphone and said "Hey you, what are you doing out there this late?" When I saw them, I have no choice but to jump and glide over them much to their shock. "Who is he, Batman?" Another Police man said.

I managed to escape the police, but then I saw a T.V on the top of a building and It has a News reporter saying:

"Breaking news, the police officers are chasing down what appears to be a speedy blue creature for property damage, that said creature also seems to escaping from some Magician robot who is also responsible for the death of two people. They're Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng, the owners of Bulaingere Patisserie."

I knew Sonic is somewhere in Paris but like where? But I have no time to find him, because it's raining and I need somewhere to take cover. Luckily I found a mansion which is where the famous model Adrien lives.

Third Person P.O.V

Meanwhile, Adrien is in the bathroom taking a shower. After he finished, he got a towel and wrapped it around his waist. At that time, Plagg just came in the bathroom eating his cheese up, then he saw Adrien and they both freaked out.

"Why the hell are you wearing only a towel?" Plagg asked. "I could have puked because I was eating the cheese"

"Look, I just got out of the shower," Adrien said. "So I'm gonna change into my jammies so you won't throw up.

Then Adrien and Plagg start hearing thumping and other noises that's coming from the bedroom. "What is that?" Plagg asked. "I don't know but whatever it is I must find out." Adrien said.

They both went to the bedroom and found what appears to be Knuckles eating some snacks. "Uh, hello." Knuckles said.

"What is this THING?" Plagg asked as freaks out. "Whatever it is, It has to go!" Then he tries to attack Knuckles but Adrien grabbed him by the head before he can pull little punches at him.

"Don't mind him," Adrien said. "He can be very mischievous at times." Then he got changed into his pajamas and sat down on the couch with Knuckles.

"So you must be Adrien," Knuckles said. "I am Knuckles the Echidna and I came from another universe, looking for my friend Sonic."

"You mean the blue hedgehog fellow that came by our school?" Adrien asked. "Wait, he came to your school?" Knuckles said.

Then Adrien started explaining to him what happened at school earlier in the story:

"There's this girl name Marinette who is a very sweet girl who's parents have own a bakery, and I can tell she has a big crush on me."

"Then I met this girl named Kagami who is in my fencing class, we both started hanging out with each other and even our parents took business trips together, this unfortunately broke Marinette's heart and she's been with Luka ever since."

"But today, Marinette standed up for Kagami against a liar named Lila who unfortunately then punched her, then Marinette ran away heartbroken and this is where this Sonic person you asked me about decides to confront Lila, and took her down once and for all."

"I felt pretty guilty about betraying Marinette for Kagami, because Marinette was so nice to me even at times where she was clumsy."

After Adrien finished what he was saying, Knuckles responded "Boy, I'll tell ya hwhat, Sonic told me that someone does things for you and you turn your back on them due to being led astray by an another person,"

"I mean just because you're lead astray does not mean you can stop doing things for Marinette."

"You're right Knuckles," Adrien said. "Kagami told me I was targeting the wrong target, I listen to her and paid the price for it."

Then they hear the knocking on the door. "Oh Damn, someone's coming in!" Knuckles cried.

"Hurry, hide underneath my bed!" Adrien said to Plagg and Knuckles as the latter two tried to squeeze underneath the bed to hide there.

Nathalie then came in to check on Adrien. "What are doing still up?" She asked. "Um, I was just enjoying my self." Adrien said lying to his own mentor.

"Very well then," Nathalie said. "But your Father is trying do his work, so you might need to go to bed." Then she left the room.

"Good night." Adrien said, then he told Knuckles and Plagg that they can come out now. "Yeah, so much for being stuck with Mr. Spiky hands over here." Plagg said angrily. "What did you just call me?!" Knuckles said as he attempts to punch Plagg.

Adrien then breaks up the fight and said "Guys, if we're gonna do something for Marinette, you guys gotta stop fighting each other, and I know what to do for her."

Author's Note:

Sorry I took a while to do this chapter, because I was worrying about something at the time. Don't worry, I'll try to make the next chapter a little longer.