Miraculous Mean Bean Machine

When Ladybug dried up SGL after she, Chat Noir, Sonic, and Diana resuced him from Akumaniztion, SGL started to recover from unconscious.

When he sees his friends, he asks "Where am I? What the hell happened?"

Ladybug answered "You were one of the people that under the control of Hawk Moth and Dr. Eggman, we've took care of it and everything will be alright."

SGL broke down crying when he hears this. "I'm so sorry," he cried. "All I wanted was to go with Sonic, Marinette, Diana, and the others to Adrien's party and my emotions got the best of me."

Diana came towards SGL saying "It's not your fault SGL, I've should have let you come along to the party, and we would've not cause this to happen."

Sonic smiles at them as they're happy to be back together, then Max said "Thank you guys for saving me, but where is my robot?'

Just then, Max's robot Markov came flying out of nowhere but stopped when he saw his friend with Ladybug, Chat Noir, Sonic and the others. "Max, is that you?" He said as he then came flying towards him and hugged him. "Max, I'm so glad you're safe."

"Hey Markov," Max said snuggling with him. "Where have you been all this time?"

"You were getting kidnapped by this crazy mad scientist," Markov said. "So I had to make a run for it."

Knuckles then handed the Chaos Emerald to Sonic because he forgot to hand it to him. "Here you Sonic, I forgot to hand this to you when we got it." Knuckles said as he handed the Chaos Emerald to Sonic to put in his ring.

"Why thank you, Knuckles." Sonic replied to him.

Then Tails came to them and said "Guys, I track down another location for the Chaos Emeralds, It's in the TFI News station building."

Chat Noir said "Then that's probably where our next enemy awaits us which is likely to be the person who killed Tom and Sabine." His words somewhat caused Ladybug to be upset.

"Hey bugaboo, are you okay?" Chat Noir said in a concerned tone. "Is something bothering you?"

"It's nothing," Ladybug said. "And stop calling me bugaboo."

Chat Noir replied "But Bugaboo, something is really bothering you and please let me.."

"STOP calling me Bugaboo, damn it!" Ladybug shouted at Chat Noir who acted like if he was being hurt by her as she would never say something like that. "Just leave me alone, okay?"

Ladybug walked away and Sonic came to Chat Noir saying "I know you're showing concern for her, but right now is the time to just leave her alone, okay?"

Chat Noir nodded yes.

Sonic said "Okay then, we've gotta head to the news station to find the Chaos Emeralds there immediately."

So everyone headed off to the news station but unknown to them, Eggman Nega was still watching them.

"Damn it again!" He said angrily. "They getting greater at kicking our butts."

Hawk Moth was furious for a moment but he then realized that they still have Heavy Magician who is one of his loyal servants, Lila.

Hawk Moth called Eggman Nega saying "We still have one more person left who is our most loyal servant, and she'll stop at nothing to get the Miraculouses."

Eggman Nega replied "Oh yeah, why didn't I think about that? With her as our loyal servant, we can get what we want and take over Paris for real!" Then they let out an evil laugh.