Marinette

Marinette's P.O.V

It was another beautiful sunny morning at Paris when I was asleep in my cozy bed with my kwamii Tikki snuggling beside me. Then my alarm clock started to beep and sometimes it's gets on my nerves, so I hit the clock to stop it and got up. "Good morning, Tikki." I said. "Morning Marinette," Tikki said "Don't wanna be late for school." "Coming Tikki." I said as Tikki zooms downstairs. But then I was looking at the pictures of Adrien whom I have a crush on, "Good morning, Adrien," I said "I hope you're doing well with Kagami." Kamagi is the girl Adrien has been hanging out with for a long while now, they take fencing class together, and they alongside their mom and dad respectively been on business trips together. I know I shouldn't interfere with their relationship but I still somewhat have feelings for him that I was too scared to express. "Marinette, are you coming?" Tikki called out. "Coming Tikki!" I said as I come down from bed to meet up with Tikki.

"Sorry Tikki, I got a little distracted." I said as I came down from my bed. "Are you still worrying about something?" Tikki asked me. "What are you talking about,... I'm worrying about nothing at all." I said nervously not wanting Tikki to know what I'm thinking. However, I sighed and decide to explain to her what I was really worrying about. "Tikki, I know Adrien and Kagami are getting together now days, but I still somewhat have feelings for Adrien." After I said all those things to Tikki, She explained to me "Don't worry about it Marinette, you've got a day at school to face, and you've got friends at school by your side so don't worry about anything." at those words, I hugged her and said "Oh Tikki, you've always given me hope to face what I have face."  "Come on Marinette," Tikki said "you've gotta day at school to face."  "You're right ," I cried out "I am Marinette Dupain Cheng, and I'm facing what I do today and not worry about what is to come."

Third person P.O.V

At downstairs in the kitchen, Marinette's parents Tom Dupain and Sabine Cheng were making breakfast. Tom called out to his daughter "Marinette, are you ready for school?"  "Coming!" Marinette called out to her dad as she came downstairs. She was wearing a white collar T-shirt and a small dark brown jacket over it and blue jean shorts. "Hey mom and dad," Marinette said "What do you think?"  "Our daughter," Mr. Dupain said as he hugs his daughter. "You look beautiful this morning."  "Thanks dad." Marinette said as she hugs her dad back. "Our sweet young girl is all grown up." Sabine said with tears of joy in her eyes. "I hope you have good day at school."  "Thanks mom," Marinette said as she heads for the door "Bye guys, I hope you've have a great day at work too." with those words, she closed the door behind her.

Marinette's P.O.V 

I was moved by the fact that Mom and Dad have smiles on their faces whenever I come downstairs. Hell, even Tikki has put a smile on my face with her comforting words too and I thought I was ready for a new day. Then Tikki suddenly told me "I forgot to mention that you have a French-Chinese language test today, did you study for it?"  This got me into a sudden panic that I started running to school.

"Slow down Marinette," Tikki said as she's holding on to my mini purse. "What's the rush?"    "I totally forgot that I have a test today," I said "If it wasn't for you Tikki, I've wouldn't pass and the teachers are gonna be so pissed.."  But before I could finish what I was saying, I tripped on a construction sign and all my study notes are all ruined because they all landed into a puddle. "Oh crap, my study notes for the test are all ruined!" I cried. "I'm so screwed Tikki, I'll totally fail this test." I was on the verge of crying but then Tikki told me "Don't worry, you can still try your best at what you know."  "You're right Tikki," I  said as I was wiping my eyes. "I can still try my best at what I know."

Then my phone suddenly ringed, It was my BFF Alya! "Hurry, answer it!" Tikki said, so I answered the phone "Um, hello Alya?"  "Hello," Alya answered "I wonder why my BFF is not at the school at this moment?"  "Oh you know," I answered with a nervous smile. "I was just running late, heh-heh, so what's up with you Alya?"  Alya then answered  "Latest good news about Ladybug, she and Chat noir had defeated Miracle Queen who is Chloe, not to mention the design of Ladybug's suit as Dragon Bug is amazing."  

"Really?" I said "That's cool." Then I explained to Alya why I was late  "by the way I'm really sorry I'm late, I thought I was ready for a brand new day, but then I realize I forgot about the French-Chinese test that happens today so I run on my way to school and I guess I wasn't watching where I was going, because I tripped on a construction sign and got my study notes ruined." 

"Aw, don't worry girl," Alya said as if it's not a problem "Before I met you, I struggle with keeping up my work too, how about I'll help you study when you get there, okay?"  "Okay then, I'll be there in the moment, see you there." I said as I then hang up my phone. Then I said to Tikki "Come on, we have no time to lose."

Third Person P.O.V 

So then Marinette and Tikki ran off to school, but two mysterious people were spying on them from behind the silver pipes. One is a anthropomorphic thunder cloud named Science Gloom Lighting who has three chemical bottles stuck to his head, and the other is a black haired human girl named Diana. "Are you sure about this?" Science Gloom Lighting asked. "Yes, this is serious." Diana said "I sense that Paris might be in danger, we must investigate."

Author's note:

Sorry It took me a while to do this chapter, I did try be a bit fast I tend to get distracted a lot. By the way, Science Gloom lighting and Diana are my OCs I created a few years back. 

Miraculous Tales of Sonic The HedgehogOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara