The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 1: Heroes United

Sonic, upset by the fact that one of his best friends was gone, kept running until he got to the bridge where he stopped. Ladybug managed to catch up with him.

"Sonic, why did you not tell me that Lila was the person who killed my parents?" Ladybug asked Sonic. "Why didn't you tell me she was Heavy Magician?"

"It's none of your business," Sonic mumbled. "It's nothing you need to know."

"Why would you not tell me?" Ladybug said with tears streaming from her eyes. "Why are you hiding this from me??"

Sonic then shouted on the top his lungs "It's because I wanted to protect you!!" This shocked Ladybug.

"I let you stay with me and I let you help me express my feelings for Adrien," Ladybug sniffled. "But what's the point of you now that you lied to me." Then she ran back home in tears.

"Marinette wait!" Sonic cried out to her as she ran, there is no use for him to catch her.

When Sonic sat down on the edge of the bridge and looked at the ring, he was so mad that he slammed his fist on the ground.

"Yes!" Hawk Moth said. "I knew Lila can do this, we have all the Chaos Emeralds, now it's time to recreate all the villains from the past and present."

Then Hawk Moth created a Akuma and said to Mayura "Nathalie, are you ready to do this."

"I'm ready, Hawk Moth." Mayura said as she transforms back into Nathalie.

Then Hawk Moth placed the Akuma onto Nathalie's tablet which is on her hand and transforms her into Catalyst saying "Catalyst, I'm giving you the power to transform me into Scarlet Moth once again."

Then Catalyst touched Hawk Moth's cane and transformed him into Scarlet Moth saying "Hawk Moth, I'm giving you the power once again to release as many Akumas as you desire and for now on, you are Scarlet Moth."

Then Scarlet Moth uses his cane to create a bunch of Scarlet Akumas and sends them all flying away saying "Fly away my demons, find all of my victims from the past and present, and re evilize each and every one of them!"

The Akumas started flying everywhere, not only they manage to re-akumanize Chole and her father into Queen Buzz Bomber and Crabmeat King respectively, but also managed to recreate a lot of the villains from the past.

These villains are but not limit to The Mime, Mr. Pigeon, Dark Cupid, The Pharaoh, Stoneheart, and many others.

They all hear Hawk Moth's voice saying "Welcome back my friends, I'm giving all of you back your powers and join me as we rule over Paris, but we also still to get the Miraculouses of Ladybug and Chat Noir and the ring of Sonic the Hedgehog!"

"Yes, Hawk Moth." All of the villains replied to him.

Then Scarlet Moth then let out an evil laugh as one of the Scarlet Akumas flies off to the bridge where Sonic is.

Sonic was so overcome with guilt and anger that he broke down in tears and curled up in his knees crying, but unknown to him the Akuma was flying towards him.

But when the Akuma was ready to take control of Sonic, the charming Chat Noir came out of nowhere and shouted "Catyalism!" and destroyed the Akuma.

Sonic looks up to see Chat Noir here beside him. "Chat Noir?" He asked.

"Actually," Chat Noir said as he transforms back into Adrien and Plagg exits out of his ring. "I'm the boy that you tried to help Marinette express her feelings for."

"Adrien?" Sonic said in shock. "How the hell are you Chat Noir?"

"Well what you expecting?" Plagg said sarcastically. "Bruce Wayne?"