Speedy Love

Warning: this chapter contains some suggestive content/dialogue, viewer discretion is advised!

Sonic's P.O.V:

In the last chapter, I was attempting to help Marinette practice expressing her feelings for Adrien when we go to his party.

I dressed up as Adrien to do so but I must've snapped her into a daydream, because she thinks I'm Adrien and tried to grab my hands, so I dash out of her bedroom window to get away for a little bit.

That's not the first time a human girl tries to get touchy with me. The same thing happened back in 2006 on my 15th birthday and I do not want to get started on that.

Anyways I thought I would walk for a little while before me and Marinette go to Adrien's house for the party. I gotta say also that the sky today is pretty gloomy.

I then notice that someone left a chili dog sitting on the top of the garbage can, so I grab it and sat on the garbage can to eat it.

Then I heard someone say "I hope you enjoy the hot dog as much as you can, you property destroyer!" I turned around and it was that spoiled brat girl and her father the Mayor who looked liked they transformed into some queen bee and some crab king respectively.

"Who the hell are you guys?" I asked.

"I'm the Crabmeat King," the crab monster said. "The king of all crab meats."

"I am Queen Buzz Bomber," that spoiled queen bee said. "The queen of buzz bombers and we're sent by Hawk Moth to get revenge."

"Who the heck is this Hawk Moth?" Sonic asked. "Is he some Darth Vader like guy?"

"No time for chitty chat!" Queen Buzz Bomber said. "It's time to get buzzy with you."

Then they called for their army of crabmeats and buzz bombers who were given upgrades that were not limited to additional weapons, and edgy designs that are scary enough to give me nightmares.

So I started running for it, but the robots must've gotten the boost of speed because they're on my tail.

They chased me everywhere in Paris from the Eiffel Tower to the museum.

No matter where I go, they're always on my tail, until someone pulled me aside to hide me from the robots.

It was that same black haired woman that spied on me at school yesterday, she and her pet thunder cloud kept me quiet until the robotniks pass by us.

"Okay you're safe for now!" The woman said.

"Are you FREAKING crazy..." I was about to say before I looked at her, I gotta say she is very hot.

She wears a low cut tank top that exposes her midriff and Jean shorts that show off her legs.

"Hey, are you okay?" The woman asked me causing me to snap out of it.

"Yes I'm okay!" I cried, then I looked at her and asked "Who are you?"

"I am Diana," the woman said. And this is my little friend, Science Gloom Lighting."

"Nice to meet you, Sonic." Science Gloom Lighting said, much to my surprise that they know my name.

"How did you know my name?" I asked.