The Miraculous Darkest Hour Part 2: The Final Showdown

Warning: this chapter is pretty violent, viewers discretion is advised!

Ladybug, Sonic, and the others ran through Paris and saw half of it already damaged and in ruins, people who were either injured or were hiding from danger.

"Oh Damn," Carapace said. "It looks like Eggman and Hawk Moth had turned Paris into hell."

Tails looks at his tracker and said to Ladybug "Look, I found exactly where the bad guys are, they're at the Effel Tower."

"Then what are we waiting for," Ladybug replied. "Let's head there immediately." So they all head down there to find Hawk Moth, Heavy Magician, Mayura, and Eggman Nega there with all the villains that Ladybug and Chat Noir faced over the years.

"Rise my Friends," Scarlet Moth said to all of his Akumanized villains. "After years of being under the control of Ladybug and Chat Noir, we'll finally foresee victory!"

The heroes were watching from the building and were horrified. "With Hawk Moth and Eggman having an army by their side," Rena Rouge said to Ladybug. "There's no way we could beat them."

Ladybug replied "We have carried the wounds and scars within us, so we'll do what it takes to fight Eggman, Hawk Moth and their army, I have given up so many times throughout this story and I'm not letting it happen again."

Eggman Nega came beside Hawk Moth and said "Behold my friends, we have the Chaos Emeralds!" All of villains were cheering for their leaders at this. "With those Emeralds, nothing can stop us now, except we're missing something."

They all suddenly see what looks like a blue tornado spinning around them, Sonic appears in front of them saying "Pretty snazzy performance you got there."

"Well, well, isn't that Sonic the Hedgehog!" Eggman Nega said.

"And don't forget Miraculous Ladybug, the charming Chat Noir, and our superhero friends!" Ladybug said as she, Chat Noir, and the others appeared beside Sonic.

"Ladybug and Chat Noir," Scarlet Moth said. "We meet again and all of you also will bring me your Miraculouses and that golden ring."

"Not if we get your Miraculous first and restore Paris." Chat Noir called out. "Is that right, M'lady?"

"That's right Chat Noir," Ladybug said. "We'll fight for Paris, and we'll not stop fighting until this hell you put Paris through is over, and you'll never get our Miraculouses!"

"All of you, attack them and bring me all of their Miraculouses!" Hawk Moth ordered all of his Akumanized servants who started charging at them.

"Alright, we're saving Paris one more time guys," Chat Noir said to the others. "It's now or never!" Then they all got ready to attack them.

This ultimate final showdown in Paris between good and evil has begun, Tails faces off against Mr.Pigeon who summons his pigeons to attack him. Tails started shooting and killing them, then the pigeons started covering him up but Tails managed to break out and destroy them.

Then the Mime created a sword out of his pantomimes to attack Tails who tried shooting back at him, but The Mime managed to block his attacks and pounded him to the ground.

The Mime was ready to kill Tails, but Tails managed to shoot him in the face, giving him a burn.

Then Mr. Piegon calls for the last surviving of his birds to finish off Tails, but Rena Rouge protected Tails using her flute to create an illusion over Mr. Piegon to make him look like bread, and the Pigeons suddenly thought he was food and they started attacking him, eventually freeing the first Scarlet Akuma whom Ladybug catches with her yo yo.