At the Agreste Mansion

On the sidewalk, Dr. Robotnik and his captured animals were lying down unconscious. Robotnik suddenly waked up and looked around wondering "Where am I? did I defeat Sonic? where are the Chaos Emeralds?" 

A hand suddenly reached him, It was a fire fighter offering to help him up. "May I help you sir?" The firefighter asked Robotnik.

"Who the hell you think you are?" Dr. Robotnik asked.  "I'm the firefighter, and I'm help anyone in need." said the firefighter.  Robotnik then pulled out a fire lazer gun and said "I am Dr. Robotnik the greatest mad scientist in the world and I'll blast you to hell!" This cause the firefighter to run away in fear.

The Penguin and all the other captured animals rebuked Robotnik. "Excuse us, but he was trying to help you and threaten to kill him." But Robotnik did not listen as he plotted against Sonic. "I will defeat you Sonic, if it's the last thing I'll do!" Dr. Robotnik shouted as he walks by the Agreste Mansion which is the home of famous model, Adrien Agreste and his rich father Gabriel Agreste.

Adrien's P.O.V

It was another peaceful sunny day at Paris for me, I was asleep, warm and cozy in my bed. Then of course, my mischief making and cheese loving Kwamii Plagg decides it's a good idea to try to wake me up. 

"Oh, Adrien." Plagg said "Time to get up and get ready for school, don't wanna keep me and my stinky cheese waiting." But he couldn't get me up because I was sound asleep. 

"Fine, have it your way." Plagg said as he was getting impatient. So he flies up to the shelves where my video games are and pick up a stack of them. Then he drops them on me, causing me to wake up.

"Plagg!!" I yelled as I was covered with video game cases. Plagg laughed at me saying "you've should've seen the look on your face."  

"Why did you do this to me?" I asked Plagg. "Because you're gonna be late for school." Plagg said. So I checked my phone and it was 8:00 am! 

"Oh crap!" I cried. "I'm gonna be late!"
So I went to get dress, got my school stuff, and went on my way to the door.

"Bye Nathalie, Bye Dad." I said as I walked out the door and left for school.

Third person P.OV

"I hope nothing happens to my son." Gabriel said. "You already know that." Nathalie said. "By the way, your bodyguard spotted someone pretty weird."

So Gabriel went to check what the bodyguard was looking at, It was Dr. Robotnik looking suspiciously at the camera and holding the animals.

"I am Dr. Robotnik and I'll freaking destroy you!" Robotnik said as he pulls his laser gun out, threatening to destroy the camera.

"Let him in," Gabriel said to Nathalie. "He might be useful for something after all."

So Nathalie gave the bodyguard orders and he opened the gates to let Robotnik and his captured animals in.

Gabriel met with him at the door and greeted him. "Gabriel Agreste, father of fashion model Adrien." He said

"Dr. Robotnik, Scientist and Animal/Robot expert." Robotnik said shaking his hand.

Gabriel then looks at the animals that Robotnik was holding in a cage. "I see what you mean by that." Gabriel said "Come, Let me and Nathalie show you around." So Robotnik came in as the doors closed.

Author's Note

This chapter took me a bit quicker than I thought. Don't worry guys, Sonic will return in the next chapter.