Attack of the Buzz Bombers

When Hawk Moth heard about Crabmeat King's defeat by Ladybug, Sonic and Chat Noir, He was furious. "Damn it!" Hawk Moth said. "I was close, but Ladybug, Sonic, and Chat Noir had defeated him!"

"Don't worry Hawk Moth," Mayura said as she came and put her arms around him. "You'll still get your wish once you get those miraculouses, and it will be game over for the heroes."

Those words made Hawk Moth have a evil grin on his face. "It's not game over yet until it really is for you, Ladybug!" Hawk Moth said letting out an evil laugh.

Meanwhile, Eggman Nega was still terrorizing people in Paris when he hears Hawk Moth's voice saying "Eggman! Ladybug, Sonic, and Chat Noir had defeated Crabmeat King and got the first Chaos Emerald."

"Grrr those blasted kids!" Eggman Nega said. "They pissed me off!"

"Make sure they don't get the next one and you still need to bring me their miraculouses!" Hawk Moth said.

"Don't worry Hawk Moth," Eggman Nega said. "I'll still get what we both want and take down those kids and that hedgehog."

Then he called for Queen Buzz Bomber and her army of Buzz Bombers saying. "Make sure that Ladybug and Sonic don't get the next Chaos Emerald or else."

"Yes Eggman," Queen Buzz Bomber said. "I'll tear them apart, especially with that Ladybug betraying me!"

So Queen Buzz Bomber and her Buzz Bomber army head off and Eggman Nega said "It's not game over until it is for you Sonic!" Eggman then let out an evil laugh wanting to see the blue blur suffer.

Marinette's P.O.V:

In the previous chapter, we defeated Crabmeat who turns out to be Mayor Bourgeois, we got the first Chaos Emerald which ended up in Sonic's ring.

When Chat Noir asked Sonic where he gets the ring from, Sonic told him everything that happened, especially the murder of my parents. This made me more guilty so I had to walk away and hide in the kitchen for a while.

"Tikki, spots off." I said as I transformed back into my civilian self. I sat in the kitchen to shed a few tears and feeling more guilty about the things Sonic said.

"Marinette, are you okay?" Tikki asked being concerned about me.

"I don't know, Tikki." I said letting out an sniffle. "Remember how I said that city is better off without me(sniff)? Well Jagged Stone congratulates Sonic like if he defeated Crabmeat King himself(sniff), It's like people don't acknowledge me anymore since Sonic took down Lila yesterday."

"People still acknowledge you Marinette," Tikki said. "It's that they're too focused praising Sonic for being the hero just for taking down Lila."

"Well I guess that's true," I sniffed. "I don't know what's got into me lately."

"Don't worry about all the things that happened to you," Tikki said. "For now, we've got your friends and Paris to save."

Well I guess Tikki was right, I've been worried a bit too much and I still got Paris to....

"Marinette!" A voice called out.

Oh crap, it's Sonic! I had to look around quickly to find a cookie for Tikki to eat so she can get energy to transform me.

I did find one in the fridge, I unwrapped it and gave to Tikki to eat then I said "Tikki, spots on!" and transformed into Ladybug, then I went to find Sonic.

Sonic's P.O.V:

For some reason, I'm worried about Marinette/Ladybug. All I said was that I got some magical ring from her parents, but then she just ran off.