Tails in Action

"So you think you can help that blasted hedgehog find the Chaos Emeralds, save your friends and stop me?" Eggman Nega growled. "You guys look like a bunch of worthless kids."

"We are not kids Eggman," Ladybug said. "We're superheroes of Paris and we're gonna find them before you do!"

"Once we're done with you," Sonic said. "We're gonna kick your sorry ass!"

Eggman Nega then heard a voice from Hawk Moth saying "Remember our deal, if you want to get the Chaos Emeralds, you must bring me Ladybug's and Chat Noir's Miraculouses!"

"Yeah whatever Hawk Moth," Eggman answered him. "It will be done when we're done with those weaklings."

"Who are you calling weaklings, you bastard!" Sonic said as he then started charging at Eggman Nega.

He was about to preform a spin dash on him, but Eggman Nega blasted him again, knocking him off the building.

"SONIC!!!" Ladybug, Chat, Knuckles, and Diana all cried as they see Sonic falling to his doom.

Ladybug then ran down the building and prepares to throw her yo yo at Sonic to save him. "Here catch!" Ladybug said as she tosses her yo yo at Sonic to grab on to.

Sonic was about to grab the yo yo, but someone flew in and snatched him before before Ladybug could save him.

"Hey, what's the big deal?" Sonic said. "I about to grab her..." but before he could finish what he was saying, he suddenly recognized who saved him.

It was none other than Sonic's long time friend, Miles "Tails" Prowler, a twin tail fox who has the ability to fly and carry Sonic anywhere.

"Hello Sonic." Tails said.

"Tails!" Sonic said. "Long time no see, I didn't expect you to save me."

"That's what friends are for." Tails said.

Sonic then notice that Tails was wearing cyborg features, he was wearing a cyborg patch, some armor, and an arm that shoots lasers.

"What happen to you Tails?" Sonic asked. "Where did you get the cyborg armor?"

So Tails explained what happened:

"While you and Knuckles are gone, I was fixing the plane we ride on when we first met. That's when I saw our friends, Mighty and Ray were coming towards me and told me that you were battling Eggman again."

"So we ran to Eggman's lair, but we saw an explosion at the lair which hit us as well and separated us from each other."

"I found myself in Paris last night, then I saw police cars driving like crazy and out of nowhere, a magic card hit me in the eye, so I rushed to a mechanical store to find some mechanic tools and supplies to create a cyborg eyepatch and a hand laser gun as well."

"Well that explains a lot," Sonic said. "Come on, fly me to where my friends are."

"Hang on, Sonic!" Tails said as he flies Sonic to the building where the others are at.

"Ohh, that freakin fox!" Eggman Nega growled in anger as everyone was happy to see Sonic okay as Tails brought him in.

"Sonic, we're glad your okay." Knuckles said hugging Sonic.

And then he saw Tails and hugged him too saying. "Hey Tails, I missed you too." He said.

"Well it's nice to see you all okay." Tails said.

Then Ladybug came up to Tails and said "Hello little guy, what's your name?"

"I'm Miles Tails Prowler," Tails said. "My friends call me Tails."