The Aftermath (Adrien and Marinette become a couple)

Warning: Just Like with chapter 8, It does contain some Suggestive content/dialogue, viewer discretion is advised.

"Please wake up guys," Ladybug said on the verge of tears when shaking Adrien and Sonic's bodies, but there was no answer. "Just wake the hell up, DAMN IT!"

Still no answer as they were presumed to be dead, Ladybug rubbed her hands on the body and stianed her face with blood. Then she breaks down in tears saying, "I'm sorry for this is all my fault guys, "sniff" I should've been more patient with you guys."

She then lied her face on their blood stianed bodies soaking her tears on them. Everyone, even Hawk Moth and Mayrua gathered around them, horrified that one of Paris's biggest superheroes as well as Sonic was dead.

"What have I done to my own son." Hawk Moth said grieving the death of his son. "I can't believe all this time he was truly Chat Noir."

Chole was horrified at this and broke down crying out "Not my Adrikens!"

Carapace also cried hugging a tearfully Rena Rouge saying "I can't believe this happened, "sniff" I never got a chance to say good bye to them."

Gorilla in tears and anger slammed his fists on the ground while Andre responded "Love will always come and a go."

Amy cried out in tears "Please Sonic, please don't leave us."

"It's ain't rock n Roll without them," Jagged Stone said while playing some smooth music and his pet crocodile whimpering. "They all saved us from the evils."

Knuckles said while tipping his hat "It's nice knowing you for many years partner."

Viperion was also playing his harp in a sad way while Ryuko was standing there crushed by Adrien's death

Tails then came to Ladybug who was still sobbing on Adrien's blood stained body and said "I'm sorry about what happened, it's there anything I could do to help you."

Ladybug who looked up at Tails with teary filled eyes replied "It's not your fault Tails, "sniff" I'm the one who has been foolish to everyone, I caused so many deaths of loved ones including Adrien and Sonic, and worst of all I've let down Master Fu."

"Hey, I know how to fix this," Tails said, pulling two 1-up item box from his bag. "Try using these, they help bring Sonic back to life so they should help bring Adrien back too."

"Thanks Tails," Ladybug sniffed while hugging Tails. "You really are helpful."

So Tails handed one to Ladybug and they both drop one each on Sonic and Adrien respectively hopping it revives them. "Please guys, I need you and Paris needs you."

Suddenly Sonic and Adrien wake up and they're alright. But Sonic jumped up and said "Please don't let this happen to me again!"

"Don't let what happen again?" Adrien asked Sonic.

"I had a nightmare about being kissed by a human princess who had these things for people like me." Sonic said. "To matters worse, I was DEAD in that moment I tell you!"

Ladybug hugged Adrien saying "Adrien! I'm so glad you're okay."

Everyone cheered as they see Sonic and Adrien were alright and then Amy hugged Sonic saying saying "Don't you dare leave us like that again!"

Knuckles then said "Welcome back, Partner."

All of Sonic's gathered around him and hugged him but Sonic then noticed the Lucky Charm ring on the ground and picked it up and placed it on Ladybug's hand.

"Let's place everything where It was before the battle." Sonic said to Ladybug who smiled at him.

Then she tossed the ring lucky charm up the air shouting "Miraculous Ladybug!!" And it restored all of Paris to where it was before the invasion, Sonic and his friends look around as they see Paris being restored.