Aqua Treasures

"Okay so let me get this straight," Sonic asked Chole whom Ladybug de-evilize in the last chapter. "You use to be Ladybug's "fan" before she took your bee miraculous away from you?"

"Yes I wanted to be a hero just like her," Chole replied. "But Ladybug thinks I'm too self centered and she took my Miraculous away as a result which is ridiculous, utterly ridiculous!"

Marinette's P.O.V:

It was true, Chole was originally my bully ever since elementary school. She was the reason why I was an outcast for most of my school life. The reason she acts like this is because her father is the mayor, and she threatened the school with her dad if she doesn't get her way.

But when I saved her as Ladybug from Stoneheart which is the first villain me and Chat Noir faced, she surprisingly had became my fan not knowing I was the same clumsy Marinette I am.

She used to have the bee miraculous, but I took it away from her ever since because she betrayed me for Hawk Moth.

Didn't I mention that she was also Adrien's childhood friend, she would stop at nothing to prevent me from being close to Adrien.

Right now, I'm standing behind the wall seeing that Sonic is dealing with Chole right now while Chat Noir is using his Cataclysm to get the two Chaos Emeralds that were trapped in the glass.

Chat Noir then goes and hands them to Sonic to put in his ring. "Here you go Sonic," Chat Noir said. "Your two Chaos Emeralds."

"Why thank you," Sonic said as the Emeralds enter his ring. "I just need four Chaos Emeralds to go."

About Chat Noir, he might be annoying but I don't blame him for loving me because I'm struggling with ("sniff") the same thing.

I couldn't even express my feelings for Adrien, ("sniff") because I'm too scared of what he thinks. I did cry a little about it because I nothing more than a clumsy nerd.

Just then Tails showed up again and said "Guys, I found out where the fourth Chaos Emerald is, it's in underneath the water under the bridge."

"Are you crazy Tails?" Sonic cried. "You know I can't swim!"

"What's wrong," Chat Noir said teasing him. "The fish might catch your tongue?"

Then Amy explained to Chat Noir what Sonic meant is that he can't breathe underwater and if he stays in there too long, he'll die.

"But if we wanna get the fourth Chaos Emeralds," Knuckles said. "We've gotta take that risk no matter how dangerous it is."

"Okay let's do this," Sonic said. "But I would need a bubble item in order to survive." Tails then came to him with the bubble item and Sonic thanked him for doing so.

Then I Pulled out an blue macaroon and toss it to Tikki saying "Tikki, power up!" and she transforms in Aqua Tikki. "Aqua Tikki, spots on!" I said as Aqua Tikki entered into my ear ring and transformed me into Aqua Ladybug.

Third Person P.O.V:

Meanwhile, Chat Noir and Knuckles went behind the wall so the former can transform back into Adrien. Adrien pulls out the blue cheese and Knuckles tosses it to Plagg saying "Plagg, power up!" Plagg ate it and transformed into Aqua Plagg.

"Aqua Plagg, claws out!" Adrien said as Aqua Plagg entered his ring and transformed him into Aqua Chat Noir.

Then both Aqua Chat Noir and Aqua Ladybug came out ready and prepared. They saw Sonic wearing a bubble to protect himself from drowning. "Um, why are you wearing a bubble?" Aqua Ladybug asked.