The Party Invitation

Marinette's P.O.V

The next morning I got up hoping what happened last night was a nightmare.

But as I came downstairs, Sonic was at the kitchen making breakfast so it really wasn't a dream. "Good Morning, Marinette," Sonic said to me. "I was just making breakfast."

So I go to sit on the couch to wait for breakfast, then Tikki peaked out of my pocket and asked "Are you sure about this, this Sonic guy because he seems suspicious."

I told her to not worry because if he can help me with my issues, then I can trust him. "Okay then." Tikki said as she sighed, then Sonic came to me with breakfast.

It was a croissant with a hot dog and some chili in it, served with earl grey tea and hash browns.

"I present you chili dog croissant," Sonic said. "Chili dog has been a traditional food at my world for 30 years and I hope you enjoy."

I don't wanna hurt his feelings but it doesn't look yummy to me, so I pushed the plate towards and told him I didn't want it.

"Well suit yourself," Sonic said as he munched on the croissant. "They were delicious."

Then we heard the knocking on the door and a voice saying "Open up, this is the police!"

"Oh no," Sonic cried. "Do you remember what I told you why I fled to house last night?" I then nodded yes.

"You gotta hide me now before they arrest me!" Sonic cried to me, so I let him hide underneath the table and told him not to come out until it's safe.

Then I opened the door to the policeman and asked "Is there anything I could get you guys."

" Young Ma'am, we're looking for a creature that's blue and very fast," The Policeman asked me. "Do you happen to know where he is?"

"What are you talking about?" I said nervously. "I didn't see any hedgehog, heh-heh."

The police man was getting suspicious of me. "Are you lying Ma'am?" He asked. "It looks like we're telling this to your parent..."

"Wait, don't do this to her!" Sonic cried out as he zooms to my defense when he heard this.

"Hey, you're the hedgehog whom our forces were chasing down last night." The policeman said. "Are you with Marinette?"

"Yes I am," Sonic said. "What happened last night is why I'm here, just please let me take care of her and I promise not to let any damn thing happen to her."

"Fine, but I'll be watching for you," the policeman said. "So you won't screw up this time around." Then he left us without arresting Sonic.

Then my phone ringed, so I picked it up and it was Ayla. So I answered it and said "Um, hello?"

"Hi BFF (best friend forever)," Ayla answered. "What are you up to?"

"Oh I just got up," I said. "and my new friend Sonic just made me breakfast."

"Sonic?" Ayla asked. "You mean the same hedgehog who kicked some ass yesterday at school against Lila after she hurt you?"

"Uh, How did you know who he is?" I asked.

"Remember the game the Nino and Max were playing?" Ayla said. "Well, he was one of the bystanders when the incident happened yesterday."