chapter fourteen

Oop wrote another chapter today
__________________
It's Monday morning and Jacob woke up to sign himself to a school. He got dressed and what not, until he realized something. How is he supposed to travel around? This house is miles away from the city. At his old apartment he could just walk out and find any place he needs without using a car.

He still felt a bit awkward around to Mr. Porter so he didn't want to ask him. Jacob reluctantly knocked on Luis's door.

"You're up early"

"Yeah usually wake up pretty early". Luis noticed dressed up Jacob "are you going somewhere?"

Jacob snickered to himself while rubbing the nape of his neck."you see, I but, I don't know how to drive"

"Wait, you're 18 and you don't know how to drive?" 

"I never got the chance too so…"

"So you want me to take you?"

Jacob sheepishly nodded.

Luis softly smiled.."Fine, I'll take you, just give me a second to get dressed. Jacob nodded and headed downstairs to wait in the living room. After about 20 minutes he was done. "So where we headed too?"

"Montgomery high School"

Louis sighed wishing Jacob can you go to school with him, but he drove him there anyway. The both of them got down at the school,Jacob talked to the secretary while Luis sat down in the lobby. He talked for a while until Luis could hear what they were saying.

 "What, are you sure?"

"Yes, we are sorry about that" the secretary responded.

"Thanks anyway"Jacob sighed.

Jacob walked back to the lobby to pick up Luis. "Is everything all right?"

"They don't have any more available spaces"

Though Luis is sad for him, he grew a bit excited because there was a chance he could go to Eastview. Jacob pondered for a few minutes.

"I'm pretty sure Eastview has spaces available" luis said.

Jacob looks to Luis with furrowed brows.

"Listen yesterday I talked to my dad about it, and he said he'll gladly cover the costs" 

"No, no you guys have done far too much for me already. I can't ask you guys to cover the costs of this"

"Well then, where are you going to go to school?"

"I- I don't know" jacob sighed

Luis placed both of his hands on Jacobs slumped shoulders. "If my dad said he'll do it, that means he'll do it. Please just take this offer" 

"I-I guess"

The corners of Luis's lips rose. "That means you're going to need a uniform, come on" luis grabbed, jacobs hand and pulled him out of the lobby. "Where are we going?"

"The mall"

They drove 15 minutes over to the mall surprisingly the mall wasn't as packed ,because it was early and they just opened. Louis Lead Jacob to one of the stores where they get  uniforms from.
The uniform consisted of navy blue pants, and a navy blue blazer with the school logo, along with a white undershirt and red tie.

They managed to to get the pants and the Blazer but had to go to another store for the under shirt and tie. Louis selected the Gucci store. when they entered there was two workers who greeted them with a silver platter of a drink of their choice they even held onto Lewis's jacket Jacob was in all he had never experienced anything like this before. There was a worker that followed them around unassisted them whenever they needed to.

"Uh, are you sure about this?" Jacob wispered.

"Relax it's fine" Luis picked out a plain white undershirt, with a small embroidered 'G' at the bottom left corner. 

Jacob gazed at the price two hundred dollars. "We'll take four in Large" Luis said in a happy tone.

"Luis are you kidding me $200 for a shirt? we could get this at Walmart for like $15"

"It's all right" 

"No it's not alright this is way too much"

Luis stopped and stared straight into Jacob's green orbs. "I want to do this for you, so please just let me" he pouted. Jacob gave up as there was no point to, even arguing about this anymore. 

"Your total is 826.05" 

Jacob's eyes grew huge, he lightly nudged Luis on the arm but, Luis just brushed him off. The place the shirts in a box wrapped in a velvet carrying case. It ain't even headed to the next store 'Louis Vuitton'.

 Jacob waited outside as he didn't even want to think about the price. Luis came out with another three velvet bags. "Don't worry this one's for me, this is my favorite store" Luis said as he lifted up one of the velvet bags.

"Why because it's named after you?"

"Yes exactly, but they spelled my name wrong my name spelled L-u-i-s not L-o-u-i-s. They added an extra letter."

Jacob chuckled to himself "No, I think it's your name that's spelled wrong"

"Not uh" Luis playfully hit Jacob's arm feeling his firm muscules. Jacob's phone rang it was a random number, he didn't know but decided to answer it anyway.

"This is Jacob Wilson correct?"

"This is he"

"Hello this is Miss Hernandez Katie's social worker, the papers went through and now you are considered Katie's legal guardian. We will be doing a check-up on the household to make sure everything is okay then she can return back home"

"Oh okay, thank you so much. I'll be in contact" 

Jacob hung up the phone, and smilled so widely his face started to hurt. He was so excited, he gave Luis a hug. His entire chest rubbed up against Luis's. The presents of Jacob's firm body sent shivers up Luis's spine. His heart began to beat faster, and his body became hot. At that moment Luis wanted to engulf Jacob. But he knew he couldn't, not only because they were in public, but because he wasn't sure if Jacob felt the same.

With red cheeks he asked "What happened?"

"Katie, she coming home soon" Jacob smiled brightly.

"R-really, I can't wait to meet her"